Reviews for Threads
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Hee! My prompt. And you totally did a spiffy job. It definitely wasn't the fic I had expected, but it was better...and I loved it! You did a super job with pre-canon Lorelai and Rory.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I really liked this Lola. It all seemed very in character for Lorelai, and Rory was like any other little kid. Awesome job.
gilmoreluver06 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I really hope that Rory does not have to go through this again and that lorelai gets wicked mad at Emily and I'm hopeing that Lorelai will owe Rory big time like a trip to the toy store and also gets her an ice-cream and makes a promise to her that she will have to go through this again and I want to see what Emily's going to say about all this?
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I loved every word. This one was great. I love that you showed a new side to Lorelai and to Rory. Rory was never perfect. She got grumpy and irritable just like any other kid. And I think a lot of us paint her as the golden child. So for your honest writing, I applaud you. Lorelai's thought process was amazing as well. So honest and real, and it's sweet that she tried (even though it tortured her) to please her parents.

Amazing job!