Reviews for While We Were On Our Knees
Raven's Dusk chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
And now I will just ignore basically every canon thing in Supernatural and decide that they lived happily ever after and Dean found himself someone and when they're too old to hunt actively anymore they retire and become like Bobby to the other Hunters and all that crap does not happen...

Did you know I read this for about four times before I made the connection from Yena and Looshi to Yeenaaldlooshii... *shakes head at self*

Well, what can I say... This is a thing of perfection. Thank you so much for writing this.
X59 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was rather interesting and amusing.
Tibki chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
So awesome and amazing and please please please more?
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
...then they all lived happily evr aftr & jess wasnt ganked by a demon. the end.

luvd it :] the dogs...roflmao
exileena chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Please, please, please can we have more of this? Or maybe some one-shots of Sam and Jess hunting with the 'boys'. Can't forget about Sam meeting Jess's family and one of them maybe having a run-in with John Winchester in the past.
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great! Go Jess! Cute dogs. Poor Dean got walked all over. Wish there was more. With the apartment that fortified even if they had left her behind would the demon have been able to get her?
vballmania chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Oh, it's so cute and fluffy and amazing!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
i liked it!
ILuvLuckyandElizabeth chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I Really Like This And I Hope U Do More 4 This It Would I Would Love 2 See What Dean Would Do With Jess Hunting With Them and Then When John Finds Out
Tater-K chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
love this! cant wait for more!
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Great fic

i know it's complete, but do you have any plans for a continuation. i would love to see further chaps,

stompy
Nadia chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I think this is wonderful. I think you should make it into a full-fledged fic if you can: i really want to know what sam was thinking when he froze up and i want to see how you can incorporate sam's visions if jess is also a hunter. keep up the good work!
Alisha chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I Like It It's Funny and I Think That Maybe You Should Keep Going I Think That It Will Be Funny Well Anyways Good Job And Keep Up The Good Work
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Haha, very entertaining.

Definitely different.

.BurnXx
ncarlson80 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Awesome job with this. Would have been really cool if Jess were a hunter like the guys are. Any chance you'll be adding onto this? Would be an awesome two shot or maybe a multi-chapter story :)