Reviews for Every Time We Lie Awake
Nostalgic5947 chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Your Envy amuses me. Seriously.

The relationships between the Homunculi is rather cannon too, which is both nice and disappointing (I'm a sucker for the fact that Lust and Envy always being the only ones to get along-Gluttony is 'in love' so he doesn't count XD).

Either way, I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Keep up the good work
pepper-swords chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
More more more!

I love it D
baguette974 chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Ooh this story is great! PLEASE update soon!
Supernova300 chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Cool chapter ! If only you updated more often ...
Mirazen chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Whoa, I wasnt expecting this to get updated. So many of my favourite fics have died...

Anyway, this story is really cool! It follows the actual storyline (so it doesnt really fit, no matter.) and its working EdxEnvy into it! Keep up the good work! -Thumbs up-
YukinoKara chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Wow, what a busy chapter. So much happened! My interest is growing with each second.

This is, put bluntly, really good! I really enjoy reading this. It's really well written, and is easy to picture.

I'm increasingly curious about the outcome of this story. I can't help but wonder about every little detail; my head's spinning already.

I love the length of this chapter.

I really like where this is going. I look forward to the next chapter!

YukinoKara
HAERTOFAVAMPYRE chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
UPDATE!
IMMAFIRINMAHLAZER chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
good story.
Endlyssly chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
I really like where this is going, sis. Especially the teaser between Ed and Envy; even though it irritated me nothing happened. xD Keep it up!
YukinoKara chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
wow, nice chapter ;) getting very interesting, I hope the update won't take as long :S

lol, sometimes thinking too much is bad...BOREDOM lawl

k, bye

YukinoKara (the crazy cactus)
moonlit dew chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Oh, I definitely see a LOT of potential here. It's so rare to find a good Envy/Ed fic these days. The Roy/Ed at the beginning was a nice touch, in my opinion. It's sure to add tension to the mix. And I'm really looking forward to more Ed/Envy interaction in the future, whether Envy's himself or anyone else. I have the feeling that our favorite homunculus himself doesn't know what he wants from Ed. Hell, even Lust figured it somewaht out before him...Anyway, his confusion is actually sort of cute (in a twisted, Envy-ed way). I can't wait to see what direction you decide to take this next. Hope to get to read more sometome soon! Kisses!
ofmustachesandtomatoes chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
O!

I love it so far! X3

Envy being all sneaky,

But I'm wondering, what -would- have Envy done if they hadn't been (so rudely) interupted?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sharppa chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
I still love it! I really like your writing style.

Hope you update soon.