Reviews for Sunshine In The Forcast
nishanightray chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Tyson and Kai were just so sweet :)
nishanightray chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
awwn, i just LOVE this story :)
Zeroye chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
This was really well written. :) Probably one of the best Rei/Max fics I've ever read. Good job, keep up the good work. :)
xXDarkerKillXx chapter 10 . 11/14/2009
You can't do anything else than love this story...
MistressOfRobins chapter 10 . 2/13/2009
Just HAD to review this! I love your Tyka and Mare fics, I just cant get enough of them! LOVE IT!
plutonian princess chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
Loved it! :)

It has been very well thought out and the ending totally made me go "Aw" so sweet.

::Happy Camper::
Alli Copen chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! It's been forever since I last played Truth or Dare, though I've never played it with all the extra stuff thrown in hehe sounds fun. But I think I would be to much of a chicken to do all the things these boys are doing!

Awsomely (is that even a word?) chapter!
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Hehe this is pretty good! It makes me want to go to the beach :P

Oh and well done with the summary, it's the coolest one I think I've ever read!
Timberstar chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
Yay! I loved the finish. Poor Rei got a bit confused. Max is happy again! When Hilary and Kenny came I was a bit surprized. I am so happy that Rei and Max finally got together. Hope your next story goes well. Bye -
Timberstar chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
So those were Rei's thoughts during parts of the game and after. Man Max is sad again. I hope the two of them tell each other VERY soon. I might be on the edge of my seat reading it but it will be worth it. Bye and update as soon as you can. -
Tsuki no Itsumo chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
omg... i read this in one go and... nya please let them get together! sob...
Timberstar chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
Yes Yes Yes! Go for it! Man Mariah sure is very mature. I don't hate her in fact before I became a Max/Rei fan I was a Rei/Mariah fan. Update soon and hopfully Max and Rei will FINALLY talk about their feelings in the next chapter. Bye -
Timberstar chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
Aw! Fluffy! Everyone loves hugs. They make you feel good. I REALLY liked the food fight. It was hilarious(sp?). I still can't beleive that no one else has reviewed this story yet. You're a great writer so I just don't understand why no one reviews. Anyway I can see the Max/Rei action is getting there. So all I have to do is wait...PLEASE PUT THE NEXT CHAPTER UP...Thank you. Bye -
Timberstar chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Poor Maxie. You have got to give Rei a bit of the spotlight too you know. I mean I really want to know Rei's thoughts on all of this. Great chapter I hope you put the next one up soon. Bye -
Timberstar chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Hello tis I your loyal reviewer. As I said in my last review I'm going to put this story on my favorites list. Poor Max trying to get Rei to cuddle him without really knowing. hehe Well gotta go now. Bye -