Reviews for Ibiki has nothing on me
imjaysong chapter 2 . 2/6
PLEASE DO THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!
None of your knowledge chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
This looks like it'll be really gory, more please!
AUTHORESSOFDOOM XD chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
if you need more ideas, read obsidian butterfly's 'broken'. it's not naruto, but it has some really good ideas.
Pentagraham-crackers chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
update its a really good story! poor naru
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Awwe TT poor Naruto-cutie -sniff-

I can't wait for da update! And kakashi 'wth? At least show some 'concern' u friggin hypocrite!
Belle Mort 13 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
OOH I love torture fics!

Hmm lets see...

It would be cool if Kiyoshi realized that Naruto heals at an insane rate and have him realize he now has the PERFECT play mate! that way he would keep Naruto around for longer instead of killing him! And he would also be able to put Naruto through even more dammage such as broken bones and such without worring that he would break to fast because he would heal by morning.

and you said not to hold back on gory detail so...

Kiyoshi could sting him up using his intestines as rope and carve thing's into his skin using a red hot poker.

Just a idea

Please write more soon
Idiots-Rule-The-World chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
i love the story and please please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I don't even know what the story's going on about, but the moment I saw your summary, I have to tell you this: GET A FREAKING BETA! YOUR GRAMMAR ALONE IS WORSE THAN WHEN I WAS IN THIRD GRADE! I'm sorry if it's harsh, but it's the truth!
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
This is wow... For some unknown reason I want to keep reading this. Even though I have to go to school in two hours I doubt I'll be able to concentrate with the image of a bloody Naruto in my head. *drools*
kurokitsune666 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
really good new chapter please
momoiiey chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
GREAT STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, CANT WAIT TIL NEXT CHAPTER! THANX! _ _ _!
dragon chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Its a great story, but what's it leading to. I mean is there going to be any pairings or is the torture going to kickstart naruto into becoming a better shinobi? Anyway still a great story can't wait for the next chapter
Kyuubinaruto634 chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
update soon
badboywest chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
hm have naruto torched a little bit more. then get pulled in to his mindscape meet kyuu fem or male (perferably fem) have naruto go on a psyck epasiod killing his mutalator relaseing a shit load of chakra and haveing his team mates and kakashi find him broken down. kakashi thinks he faild his studen and wallows in self pitty ect all leads back to a nother psyck ep on the brige mascering gato and over 10 mercs (have a 2 long chapters full of gory fighting and killing of gato) then his mind brakes a again leaveing him to meet kyuu for a second time. during this they take naruto back to kohona and the hokage gets a yamaka to look at his mind.(ino's father as most know him allready) and sees he has been broken many times and send him to a psy ward to help. naruto brakes out after some time and a few vists to kyuu. (around the time sound and suna invade) gets into a masive fight between garra ect.

u see where i am going. naruto's mind set changes and he hates most humans. only those that has showed him some sort of afection aka the 3rd. iruka. the raman stand owner and his dughter. hinata ect. he likes. so kakashi and saskue and sakura are out. grows more atached to kyuu (if male like a older brother to father figer. female lover to older sister) finds out the third was killed by orchimaru then naruto gos on a quste to kill the snake geting in all sorts of truble ect. and along the way he meets a few more demons, and hosts and gets in a shit load of fights. and fights orchimaru many times.

something along thos lines would be cool. and would kick ass as a story. even if u do it as a seprate fic. i would write something along the sorts but i ahve to many works going on atm i am doing now and i feel i would not beable to give it my best.
Joker45 chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
good job. but it would do good to make chapters longer.