Reviews for Rishta
Julissaval chapter 13 . 9/10
Hi I found your story and I just love it, cant stop to read it, please can you send me the complete chapter 13. Thank u :)
thaks chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
TyGah aha jaHob is ah llooooovvveeee it
inu-rulz chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
lol, i love the scorpio thing, because im a scorpio. i knew we were moody, but i never put 2 & 2 together. maybe thats why i always feel like shoving my tongue down a guys throat (i am Very emotional a lot of the time)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
guys are idiots. remy is pissing me off. grow a pair and admit you were wrong. get over yourself, asshole... worst part is that logan, anna, and remy are my top three favorite characters...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This I seems like it going to be very entertaining.
sv4me chapter 30 . 3/13/2012
Yes, I agree. More please!
Eirien Phyre chapter 30 . 10/24/2011
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it. I read it all the way through without stopping. You have a beautiful way with words, a good grasp of characterization, and, on top of it all you shared something very special with us through the telling. Thank you. I would love to read a sequel if there is one now or at any time in the future. I look forward to the rest of your stories as well. I have a couple of typos that I caught, and a mechanics suggestion, but since this was your first story, I understand that you may not want to do any further edits. Just pm me if you want them.

I applaud you. I haven't posted any stories, mostly cause I doubt people would be interested in the subject mater, despite how well I may or may not write. I tend to leave canon characters in the background as scenery and supporting cast in order to write my own stories. It takes a certain amount of bravery to submit your work to the public at large, but I'm so glad you did. I think I'll go avail myself of your other works now.

Once again, kudos. :)
ALLREMS chapter 30 . 10/9/2011
From hanks shiar examination I knew it too...

Great fic!
ALLREMS chapter 21 . 10/9/2011
Never saw it coming... even after Storms suspicions I hoped it was a mistake. Maybe he was with Lorna (because I like the pairing) or maybe he had family stuff... but never that...Emma sure thing. Sigh. Revenge is never smart.
ALLREMS chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
ALLREMS chapter 18 . 10/9/2011
Awwweee the meet was just so sweet and really down to earth. Exactlly how a mother would react and how a potential daughter-in-law should.

I'd like to think Mattie knew of Remys "pouncing" ways and considered Rogues "newness" to it/touch and thus loosely set her rules in an effort to ease Rogue.

On a sidenote - im starting to think I already read this fic but honestly I'm not 100% yet since it was rewritten I could have read it the 1st time around idk. I do know im greatly enjoying, though.
ALLREMS chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Aaahh Romyness!

I so wish you had posted all of the chapter but alas I doubt ill get it even if I do email you for it.
ALLREMS chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Creepy stalker dude needs to be punished.
ALLREMS chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
I love logan in your fic... in every scene I've seen him he's been perfect.

Frost - so typical.

Hoping those misunderstandings get cleared up. Interesting view into rogues pov of what happened with lucas because the scene seemed to flash/happen so fast it didn't seem as big as it really was.
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
One of the best chapters so far.