Reviews for My Life Or Death Wish List
Anon chapter 6 . 1/11
Please continue!
I'll follow you on Tumblr and send a message to let you know I love your story!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
I started reading this story and I just couldn't stop this is such a great story. And now I really want to know what happens next...
Zero Rae Ryoshi chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Noooooo! *whines and cries* You have to continue, you have to! *sniffles* I absolutely love this story! Please...? *pleads* You have to, you just have to! This is the first time in a while that I've actually read a very good story that was incomplete and I wanna finish it! Please...! *purrs* It would make my month if you did...!
With Love Zero
xXrainbowflowerXx chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
aaah! i want to read more!
please update! I know you are rather an artist but I love the way you write!
I love this fanfiction.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
So what happened?
ThoseLittleAnodynes chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Oh ma gosh morePLEASE this is amazng!
masked admirer chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Absolutely brilliant! The story was so compelling as well as suspenseful and really tugs at the hearts strings...i do hope that you will continue writting this story
kruegerfanatic chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
LOVE IT
Ueue96 chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
OH! That can't be all?! I just got hooked yesterday and stayed up til 2 AM just to read the first few chapters. But, I love love love love love this story and I really need you to continue. Please, I beg you, do not let this go unfinished. Whenever you have the time, please update this. This is a great story and I am very immensely excited to see the progression of it. Thank you.
ygvg chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
i love this!
kayla chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
OMG u now HAVE TO UPDATE! i love this story so fricken much dont u dare abandon it! u will make me cry! im serious i will cry lol. ill stop being so dramatic..for now. i love the plot i wasnt expecting the shadow to be dr. coxs dad! :D great twist. and how perry is slowly getting jelious over JD is so cute 3 its so hard to find a good perryXJD fan fic, im so glad i stumbled on urs. thank u for ur wonderful story please update soon _
AliceBrownXD chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
WHAT A TWIST!
YUNoLetMeBeMe chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
OMG OMG OMG! Perry's Dad! I Knew It Was Bad But That's BAD!
Perry Killed Him? OMG OMG Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz write more ! 333 I love this. It's my OTFanFiction of JDox 33333
I almost died of happiness when my friend said you'd updated this. Plz plz write more soon. I hate waiting coz the suspense is killing me 3
Common Spring chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Oh! This is just getting so good! Your writing is spectacular and your pacinging and structure are really quite enviable. Though I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little miffed by the cliffhanger. How could you do that to us? I can only hope you'll update soon!
MasterOfDisaster chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
OMG! What? It gets creepier with every new chapter and I LOVE it! 3 Woah, its cute and creepy and cool and... and... and... So much things could describe it, but that would take to long ;) Just keep it up and everyone is happy :D
Masters 3