Reviews for Fever Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Love this! Invoked that dreamy hazy state perfectly!
white-eclair chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is my first time reading a piece with D/s dynamics. I thought that the way you portrayed Harry's willingness and desire was so beautiful, so peaceful. Harry and Draco's relationship seems delicate, yet strong because they instinctively know what the other wants.

I love your works, but this one really stood out.

Thank you.
Bashte chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Very hot! So hot, I didn't know I was drooling
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow I just love this story because it able to depict Harry's willingness to surrender to Draco without it being forced. What I think makes this story more powerful is that we hear Harry's thoughts and relive his memories but do not hear his voice in the present except when he says I love you too to Draco. Your story is one of complete surrender to another human being and trusting them not to abuse that power that they have over you. I love your story because it shows something that is part of this world yet not everybody can see it and accept it for what it is, the complete chosen surrender to another. Great story. Xoxo
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Beautiful.

I've never read anything like this.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow.
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Beautifull yet totally HOT, very nice work.

Death Cobra Eater
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. There's a stunning sense of dreamy fairy-tale unreality that winds through your words; I think this might be my favorite out of the small portion of your fics I've read so far. Beautiful work.
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Very interesting take on the common D/s relationship.

I like how you portray it, as peace and trust. Thank you for this story.
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Slavery chosen and earned

well said
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Poetic in many ways..i almost for a moment disagreed with the mindless pleasure that harry succumbed to draco, but now i see it was his decision and the puzzle makes sense- very well written:)
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That's what Harry needs. Not Ginny, working as an Auror or anything else.

Just peace.

And Draco of course ;)
Super-Mogils chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Love this story. It's soothing yet arousing at the same time. Beautifully written.
Mnez303 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
...wow...i think...i think this is probably my favorite story ever...ever...wow...i have never read anything more descriptive or powerful in my life.
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I liked this one too! :-D It was really good and everything made sense and even though Harry is a little OOC he still makes sense and it's really good! :-D