Reviews for Capsized
pegasus5406 chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
That was awesome hon, I wish it was longer...but I loved it...thanks for sharing it with us, I really enjoyed it...bigg huggs. Peggy
Sherlock Sparrow chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
It wasn't to corny at all! It was beautiful!
I felt terrified when I thought Elizabeth was going to be raped... But when Jack speaks! DAMN! It was AMAZING!
Amazilia chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
While I like the idea of having Jack deflower her, I really doubt that will didn't
If it were my story, I'd have had jack be the first one to really awaken her sexuality and have her crave him and not just preform out of duty like for will
Other than that I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for the fun read.
Amazilia chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Yay! Go Jack! You defend her and treat her right!
Amazilia chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Liking the motivation here! It feels very right. Good start to the story can't wait to keep reading
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I love this fic!
EmziBob chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
loved it :) and everyone loves a little bit of corny lmao
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
sweetness328 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
I was just looking at your list of stories to see what I'd missed when I came upon this. All I can say! Didn't know you ever wrote smut...very lovely, darlin'! I swooned a little bit :)
KimOfDrac chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
aww what a sweet story
elliemae71 chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
Fan Fantastic. Loved it. Loved the last chapter, especially the christmas In London scene.

Donna G.

Spunkalovely chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
aw, this was really good. I liked it. (:
maty mouz chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
So I loved the story! The smut was not to much but just enough to get the point across. So I really liked it. I will see you bright and early tommorow for a fun time in history.
A Unique Kunoichi chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
It wasn't corny, I really liked it! The last chapter had me in, I'm such a crybaby. T~T Anyway, great work! _
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Aww! -squee- That ending was too damn CUTE! -seizure-

Seriously, the thought of Jack being with a young kid or baby always makes me die of the cuteness; it's too good. :3

Alrighty, I honestly loved this entire story, the third chapter being my personal favorite. It felt like watching a literal movie; your way of writing is very captivating, and I couldn't bring myself to pull away from the fic even to reply to IM's I was recieving. The characters are wonderfully in-character, and the descriptions are lovely. The smut wasn't too detailed to make me leave the fic, but just right. Tender, passionate, loving, I loved every bit of this fanfiction.

Kudos love; once again you've astounded me with your writing. My only problem?

“You’ve seen me in my nakedness. Fair’s far, luv.”

Don't you mean 'Fair's fair, luv.'?

xDD Happy writings!