Reviews for Forgetting If, Remember Yes
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
i loved it!
Clorox2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I think Heidi's command of SPELLING is appalling. I'm on chapter 5 right now, but I don't think I will be finishing, mainly because I'm (unabashedly) looking for smut.

Really, pretty well written, and refreshingly free of polished up ha'penny words and cliche. Try to avoid repetitions of oaths too close together, it gets tired.
SavannahMaethilwen chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
Awsome Story! Loved it!
heidi chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
i just want you to know that eatin should not be considered ancient it is the foundation for all romance languages and i think your ignorance of languistical history is apalling as well as your story.
MistyGreyCloud chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
You did fantastic work and this story is one of a kind! Screw all the people that poke at it and tell you that its bad in some parts because they obivously don't know what it takes to write a story.
Isabella Bronson chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
I think your story ended rather abruptly! maybe draw out the ending a bit. It all went quite fast. but it was a lovely story
Lainey chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Admittedly, I'm not much of a writer. I haven't read much LOTR in a few years and your fic caught my eye. I was with you, so interested in where you'd take this until:

if only because when the girls had broken into giggles for the third time in that hour, she had rolled her green eyes at him in silent defiance of her own sex.

Really? You've got a lot of positive feedback, and maybe it's just me, but I can't stand the idea that 51% of the population are raging idiots with no brains except for the one special snowflake: the love interest. Especially when it sounds like the others are just so far beneath her. They all passed difficult exams, why do they act dumb? "Defiance of her own sex"? Acting decent/smart is a defiance to the female sex? Easily my most hated cliché and a hurtful stereotype in general. I had hoped lines like this had exited fandom.

You had such a good start, until you lost me there. You obviously know good literature, and I hope you keep writing, you've got a great style and a very readable format, I just wish you had avoided this fanfic cliché.
LinXiaoAi17 chapter 13 . 4/28/2009
omg this fic was awesome but I think you should make a sequel
SpiceChaiPrincessOfDoom chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
hmm...

audrey is a bit mary-sue-ish, but i have to say that since your grammar, sentence structure and spelling is mostly correct, this story is much better than any of the ms-stories written without a care for readablility (dang, i spelled that wrong, didn't i... {hypocrite})

i appreciate that you made her smart (yosh! go geeky chicks) but setting her so far apart from the rest of her classmates was definately a mary-sue trademark. other than that, however, this story is pretty well written (you have a nice, neutral style that i really like) and the idea is very interesting.

ok, so i just read back over that, and it sounded kind of ...snobby...

heh, sorry...

thank you for your work!
Ceres 82.1 chapter 13 . 3/24/2009
Very nice writing you have here. The lemons were just an accessory, it seemed, but that is very good, you didn't focus on the lemons. The story weaved itself nicely, and I liked that.

However, the ending seemingly was..incomplete. I don't know about your other readers, but I think that the ending needs more content, a more..concrete end. But, this ending is fine with me as well.

Well, I'd say that this is great writing, and I would want to see more of your work. Keep it up!
IheartStewart20 chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
Great ending! I'm glad Legolas chose Audrey. I thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Valadhiel chapter 12 . 2/9/2009
Great story. Look forward to the next ch.

Valadhielofrivendell
mnggl chapter 12 . 1/21/2009
ah i love it!

audrey and legolas are amazing

please update!
IheartStewart20 chapter 12 . 9/10/2008
That was hot yet tasteful. Marvelously done! I wonder what the morning-after will be like. Hm...?

I'm glad Legolas realized what he'd done and apologized. Kudos to him!

More more more!
La-p'tite-tete chapter 12 . 9/10/2008
A good chapter, as always!