Reviews for Mother Knows Best
Ann chapter 30 . 9/27
Is this the end?! Nooooo! This is killing me I want them to get together already and not avoid their romance. I'm so frustrated. Great story though really pulled me in.
I would just like to say that this story is amazing, like it is the literal definition of it. I have read many Drarry stories and yours is by far one of the best I have ever read. I know it's hard to get back into writing a story you have lost interest in but cause you please come back to it? I'm not rushing you but I feel like it's such a waste to leave a story like this uncompleted.
stars in the sky102 chapter 30 . 12/24/2015
This could be a TV show
Selena chapter 30 . 12/10/2015
Please finish the story! PLEEEEEASEE! God do you know how good this fic is?! It's. So. Fucking. AMAZING. please please please finish it. A fic this perfect NEEDS to be complete!
o'rammy chapter 1 . 11/29/2015

this was the first fic i ever fell in love with.

please come back.

XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
evil-pillow chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I know this is a long shot but can you please try to continue on or finish this story? I absolutely adore it and have been following it since the beginning. It makes my heart flutter and makes me feel things deep in my chest that I haven't felt with a story in a very long time. I love your relationships and dynamics and just really want to see this story finished. I hope you are well and hear my plea.

I am a serial ghost reader AKA I never ever ever review anymore. It's been years since I have last put in a review. But I feel like this story has so much potential and I just REALLY want to get my boys together and happy. Also. I definitely think you could publish this. Pull a Fifety Shades of Grey and self publish on Amazon. If that garbage can do what it did, then this story can definitely get farther.
purple potter head chapter 30 . 10/1/2015
Aye aye you! You need to finish the masterpiece of a story! Please:)
Selena chapter 30 . 7/2/2015
Please. Please. Tell me you're gonna finish this fic. I can't believe it. I can't even... I can't believe it. This is one of the best. The best fics I've read. It's so. Fucking. Perfect. And I read the whole thing. And I got to the last chapter thinking There's no way the fic will end here? It's the last chapter and there's still so much left. There's probably a sequel to it. Another fic. And no. No. It's. Not. Finished. And I scrolled up to see when it was last updated. 2013. And I nearly. Fucking. Lost. It. That horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach when something bad has happened. I can't believe it. This fic is too perfect. The fact that it wasn't completed... I feel sick. I have no idea. Will you ever complete it? Please. Please.. I fucking beg of you to complete it. I've never read a fic this. Fucking. Good. The fact that it's not completed is. So. nauseating. Perfect amazing fics like these are so fucking rare. I just. I don't even know what to do with myself. Please. If you're still writing. Please. Please finish it. Please.
noural chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Hello dear,
Big fan here, I was planning to re-read you story and wondered if you ere planning on continuing it (?). It is a lovely story, and I'm dying to finish it.
Thank you!
and keep up the good work!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Oh dear god...this should be interesting
BlackProdigy chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Dean has DREADLOCKS! ! Awesome. I'm Jamaican so dreadlocks is kinda a staple hairstyle here. Nice.
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Absolutely awesome.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/16/2014
cliff hangersss chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
come on! it's been over a year