Reviews for Mother Knows Best
Selena chapter 30 . 7/2
Please. Please. Tell me you're gonna finish this fic. I can't believe it. I can't even... I can't believe it. This is one of the best. The best fics I've read. It's so. Fucking. Perfect. And I read the whole thing. And I got to the last chapter thinking There's no way the fic will end here? It's the last chapter and there's still so much left. There's probably a sequel to it. Another fic. And no. No. It's. Not. Finished. And I scrolled up to see when it was last updated. 2013. And I nearly. Fucking. Lost. It. That horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach when something bad has happened. I can't believe it. This fic is too perfect. The fact that it wasn't completed... I feel sick. I have no idea. Will you ever complete it? Please. Please.. I fucking beg of you to complete it. I've never read a fic this. Fucking. Good. The fact that it's not completed is. So. nauseating. Perfect amazing fics like these are so fucking rare. I just. I don't even know what to do with myself. Please. If you're still writing. Please. Please finish it. Please.
noural chapter 1 . 6/23
Hello dear,
Big fan here, I was planning to re-read you story and wondered if you ere planning on continuing it (?). It is a lovely story, and I'm dying to finish it.
Thank you!
and keep up the good work!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/9
Oh dear god...this should be interesting
BlackProdigy chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Dean has DREADLOCKS! ! Awesome. I'm Jamaican so dreadlocks is kinda a staple hairstyle here. Nice.
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Absolutely awesome.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/16/2014
... DONT U DARE NOT UPDATE SOON! IMAGINE US, LLONELY FANGIRLD WITH PNLY DYING OVER WHETHER THEY SUCCEEEDDD WRITEEEEE IT *cough* pretty please, :F
cliff hangersss chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
come on! it's been over a year
Anonymph chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
I am beginning to conclude that you might not update this story again and while the idea of that makes me want to fly into an epic sobfest, I respect your right to do whatever it is you're doing instead of putting us rabid fans out of our misery.
Still I beg: please, please, give us something; a dream sequence of Harry and Draco making out that has nothing to do with the plot, Zach falling comically down a flight of stairs, Hermione, anything! Hell create a completely new story. Just please don't give up writing. You are too talented.
However, as I said your life comes first.
Just wanted to let you know, your fans wait with bated breath.
yours,
Anonym
TheFawningCow chapter 30 . 12/26/2013
I've just spent all day yesterday reading your story, and I'm in love! You have to update! I know it's been a year, but this story is just too fabulous to let go. This is literally the only non-magical AU fic that I enjoy. I adore it! So, UPDATE!
effinineffable chapter 28 . 11/20/2013
Im I the only one who feels that the title has nothing to do with the story anymore. I mean, Narcissa hasn't done anything important in chapters.
effinineffable chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Is this set in the UK or in the USA? Is Seamus just a long way from ireland or did the term "prop 8" just artistic license?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I've seriously been waiting since January for this story to go somewhere... It's almost been a year and I'm afraid I've lost most hope that this will ever be updated D:
Guess chapter 30 . 8/18/2013
This. Was. AWESOME! It's an amazing story! I was completely hooked from the beginning! Though the AU threw me off a bit at first, I love your "muggle" version of the series! Please update soon!
DemeRain chapter 30 . 7/28/2013
This story is so utterly brilliant. I love how everything in this non-magical alternate universe is turned on its head, while still matching the original flavor of the HP universe in a very logical sense. I know I'm not the only one out there dying to know what happens next. Thanks for sharing.
DemeRain chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
"don we now our gay apparel", that is either the best or the worst joke i've heard all day. i'm laughing and i still can't decided. i am getting one hell of a kick out of this story thus far.