Reviews for Almost Forgot to Breathe
Blackwitch31 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This is a good one, short but hide the action.
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
ó.o From one phobic person to another, I really support Alicia. Having a phobia SUCKS, but you can overcome it... at least, that's what my shrink always tells me. I really feel touched by this fic, I would really like to know how you developt this plot. i?m really looking forward to that!

Just one thing you may consider (or not) in future chapters... Un.n you can't force a phobia to dissapear like that, it's a real slow process and no (good) shrink will give you dead lines or force you to overcome it like that in a small amount of time... Un.n Alicia should look for another terapist.

ó.o Please, don't be mad at me for this...

o.o Your cookie? n.n HERE, HAVE ONE! I just baked them.

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG
Shadow Mistress Skywarp chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Hey what's up? This story has caught my attention. I'm sure this could grow to be very interesting but in order for me to find out is for you to keep writing. So what I'm trying to say is PLEASE KEEP WRITING. KTHAXBAI!
Digimonfan chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
wow a person with technophobia meeting the transformers that is great, update soon I love it.
dancinglemur chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
a techonophobe meets giant space robots? love it! it's a great spin on the 'human girl meets Transformers' plot. the only problem is that you sometimes put in present-tense verbs in when you're mostly writing past-tense. example: "Rubbing the bleached blonde bangs (although the rest of her hair is a dark brown) from her somewhat narrow hazel eyes, she looked up at the passing jet overhead"

it's not really that big of a problem, but i thought i'd just let you know. please update soon!