Reviews for Dirt
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was so good, I think you portrayed Mello really well. And the ending was so sad...you made me see how similar in certain case Mello and Sayu is, great story...!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
wow! Thats just great! I loved the end and the last sentence. x33
classy.faerie chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
this story makes me want to give Mello a hug and tell him that people do love him.
inactive413 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
aw...i almost cried. I have tears in my eyes right now. D: That was wonderful!
keem chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
you know, ive probably read this three or four times, but ive always been too timid to review. i've read a lot of your other works - your drabbles, and Kids, but out of everything i've gone through, this by far is my most favorite, and in my opinion, your most powerful piece. your insight on Mello is... well, it's absolutely brilliant, to be perfectly honest. there are so many lines here that tugged at my heartstrings, especially the last one: "...When she finds out that she is loved enough to be saved, and he is not." And the part where Mello wants to be loved enough, to be worth enough for someone to save him, to be worth the hydrogen bomb in vengeful hands (which is such a great analogy)... all of it is just so sad and poignant and *amazing*. thank you so much for sharing.
Star Jinin chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Amazing fic! *squeals*

I love how Mello sees things. It does seem unfair how the title of L is at stake while Sayu just needs attention.

I cracked up at the alien baby thing.

Nice one!
iridescentxroses chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Great plot and comparison between them, and I love the dialogue between Mello and Sayu.

Im definetly going to make a Yagami family in the Sims now.

It could have been written a bit better though.
Konoha's Kage chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Ah! I love it! You've got some of my favorite characters AND sims 2!

I loved Mello's "what I really mean but not what I mean" parentheses thing... yeah, I don't know what to call it, but I loved it!
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Wow. Just wow.

Not only was the entire plot, chracterzation (sp?) and grammar/spelling great, the entire comparing the Yagami family to The Sims 2 thing was... brilliant!

In fact, I think I'm gonna go do that right now! :D