Reviews for Give and Take
LITERATI FAN 4 LIFE chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
cute but why must rory be so adamant about wanting gold fishes. needs to be considerate!
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Hahaha after all of that Jess gets sick? That was really cute. Rory and Jess paired stories make me smile. Always. Just because they had so much in common, and its a shame that ASP didn't find it necessary to get them back together.

Oh well. A person can dream, right? Anywho-I absolutely adore your writing. Keep up the amazing work.

Mrs. JHP
literate.girl.x chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
love it! just adorable!
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I loved every word. The banter was spot on, the references (Stephen King for the win!) were excellent. I loved that Rory got her turn to take care of Jess like she took care of him by the end. Amazing work, as always.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This is cute
Djux chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Really really cute and sweet :)
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
first off, this is so so so perfect. so so perfect! usually i like lit future fluff/smut but this is even better. i just love the little things,t he littel details, the little insights on their life. :)

so so perfect. i hope you'll write more! :) :) :) made my day!

p.s. i really want some goldfish now haha.
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 6/21/2008

-A :)
kathi-ryn chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was really cute!
ApplesAndRoses chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was soo cute! I love Rory and Jess like this.
Meredith-Grey chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This was really cute. I love reading about Jess and Rory doing day to day things together. Salem's Lot is probably one of the only Stephen King books that I can enjoy. Nice reference. Can't wait to read the next installment of Diamonds and Rust, keep writing :D
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
So sweet and warm! I totally love it!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Ah, I knew this one was you. Great job, Reggie!