Reviews for Twister
LeighAnn Brewer chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This is so good! :) I love your stories. Just to let you know, my mom heard me laughing about your story, so she comes in my room and askes me what I'm reading, and I tell her that they're playing Twister. So then she starts bugging me to let her read one of my stories! I'm really paranoid! Because she heard me laughing at your story. Ha.
Ruby Red-ink chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
very cute...and very funny! i could def. see every bit of this happening! awesome job!

~PIXIE
Lipstick Lullabiesx chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I love this so much. :D

One of the best I've read on .
luv2watchtv chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was sweet! Loved the humour and originality ]

XNicolex
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
love it!

lol..

i wanna play twister now...

but i think i lost the mat..

anywho..

love it!
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
T'aww... Cute.

The fluff warms my soul.

Eve
mamakat05 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
aw so cute :)
Geeky13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That's so cute!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That reminded me of this time when Edward and I were playing Twister... wait, thatwas a dream, but a vivid one, at that. Oh well. It was very fluffy, but I really enjoyed it. Jolly good Cullenness, meethinks. I really want to play Twister now, but I know it just wouldn't be the same, not without vampires. I could never be able to play and have just as much fun ever again, because I'll set my foot on the mat and thing 'If only the Cullens were here...' and it will be lost. I would be annoyed that you ruined the game for me, but it was completely worth it! It was never one of my favourites anyway - I'm far to clumbsy or giggly to play seriously or the least bit well. I'm always the first out, unless I cheat or sabotage another player, something which I stoop to more often than not. Therev is not glory in losing, but there is in cheating in the fact that you outsmarted everyone else!

Regards

Lemon
TwoRubySlippers chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
yay for happy cullen twister. poor rosalie. were the boys playing mario cart? emmet would be really good at wii mario kart... in that one it does matter with the steering and all that... that is so how i play. mario kart is the only game on wii that i can beat my guy friends at... psoud!

yay for all the new stories too! normally, i don't look forward to winter that much, but my winter means your summer, which means lots of ren stories!

happy :)
AddictedToSeries chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I have to admit, that wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, but that's probably because I originally read the summary as "Post-James attack. Bella is chilling at Edward's with a bum" That was so random! I'm glad I read the story, though. Keep writing!
Lesliemac531 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Very cute story. I really liked it!
fattoad chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Cute! xD
AmberGlow2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This is cute. I like it!
tudor-rose445 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008