Reviews for The Task Completion Slip
NakedKing chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
I would LOVE if you wrote more Hal/Ben... your write... so much better then het.
NakedKing chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
baha! never thought id see one but... YAY thank youn so much for writting a SLASH NS story!
Naturally Potter chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Hm, I was wondering if that was him in the commercial. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Was this chapter here before? Because I don't remember a happy ending. lol It's wonderful, dahling. :P

I miss you

I miss your smilee

...

I can't believe I'm singing Hannah Montana :P

I have a request that is not Naturally Sadie. It's actually HSM... you know what I'm talking about... lol Corbin/Troy ;) ;) hint hint nudge nudge.

I shall be awaiting, my fair lady.

I bid adieu.
schillingklaus chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
Drake/Arden (with Drake from Drake and Josh)
schillingklaus chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Owen is better for Sadie, anyways.
GilbertDrone328 chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
Really great!

I'd love to read whatever.

Rain/Arden would be appreciated, though Hal/Ben is good too!
GilbertDrone328 chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
Ew to the Ron Yuma!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Naturally Potter chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
great chappis Becca! aw Hal I feel so bad for him. Stupid Sadie and her not being able to kiss a cute guy that's just given to her disability. I bet Ben feels he needs to be punished for something, thus his reason to still be with her. BURN! *Burnin' up, Burnin' up with you babyy*

Will things BURN UP?

TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO As The World Turns.

And while you're at it, check out The Task Completion Slip too ;)
Naturally Potter chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
see what i DID write then was: Ben and Hal, they so fine, both, together, are so divine oh oh go Bal go Hen go Bal go Hen. What IS their ship's name anyway? lmfao Hen. Awesome job becca. I hope it rocks the socks off of Sadie when she catches them making out in the attic ;) lmao just kidding, you haven't gotten that far yet ;) lol So the only other person who's reviewed wants you to continue... will you? :O Maybe you should. it can evolve into this secret affair and Hal crying every night when he thinks about how Ben always goes back to Sadie even though what they have together is special... at least to him. Yup, just an idea. Post up more stuff, you have binders galore filled with fanfiction... although you can't post the canadian idol ones, how much does that suck?
Naturally Potter chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I'm not sure whether my whole review came up during the chapter 4 review but great work Becca! i wrote a bunch of stuff but i guess fanfic no likey me:(
Naturally Potter chapter 4 . 7/24/2008