Reviews for One Night
lazybum89 chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Great story! Loved it!
Yoline Nimai chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Yay! Loved that story! I'm gonna read the sequel now!
Tomhiddleston13 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
This is really good! I've noticed the relationship between the brothers is sort of off and on...sometimes it's really good and sometimes they can't stand each other but I guess that's what makes them brothers right?
Kokoroyume chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Another great story :)

Thank you !
DaughterofLuthien chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Great fic! Sad, but very, very good. You wrote the brother's really well, and the scene in Chapter 3 where Dean told Sam he didn't need him was really poignant, and it seriously made me hurt for Sam. I understand why Dean did it, he wanted to protect Sam and let him have the normal, apple-pie life that he always wanted, but that didn't make it any less easier to hear, for me and (I assume) for Sam.

Also, no idea if this was intentional, but it kind of reminded me of that scene The Return of the King where Frodo tells /his/ Sam that he doesn't need him any more. That scene being in the back of my head just made yours all the more poignant.

Extremely well done, though. I really did thoroughly enjoy it!
Miso Muchi chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
I'm really loving your stories, but for now I'm off to read the sequel.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I really don't know what to say. This is one great story. I loved it. You've captured the Winchester brothers' personalities very nicely. I very much enjoyed reading this.

Great work!

KWF
Blume chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Oh dear.

Why are hurt!Dean fics so appealing, I wonder? In any case, I congratulate you for coming up with a sickness that leaves Dean weak but alluring and sexy at the same time.. is that politically incorrect? Probably. ;P

Also, ‘Once More’ is a great sequel and I also liquid ‘One Week’ both give a nice wrap up of Dean’s life! ;)
HogwartsHussy chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Excellent and very moving story. I too had been bothered by the "we haven't spoken in two years" when Sam had nearly finished his BA. And yet, they were close enough that they were communicating all kinds of things in between the lines and Sam did just pack up and go with his brother. Your story really feels right.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Great fic

I totally loved it )

And I'm going to read the sequel, that's for sure

Kisses and see ya there o/

Rosetta
borgmama1of5 chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
It is 2 am and I am sitting here crying on my keyboard. Dean's realization that he has to be cruel to Sam for Sam's own good is so sad and so much the heart of the Winchester's tangled relationship. This whole story was so authentic in how the boys are written, and as you mention in your author's notes, it ties in with the comments made early in the series. In fact it foreshadows the whole arc of the show with Dean's deal-he must put Sam's welfare first because Dean doesn't understand their need for each other is mutual. It really is a complement to the pilot. Thank you for writing, I will be looking at your other works soon!
asdfjkl chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
by far the most logical explaination of their estrangement that i've ever seen. i like it!
Marz1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
poor Dean! why didn't he put his dad on the list though? on to the next chpater!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
very well writen first chapter!
Scanilla chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
And here we go again... I cried at the end of chapter 3. I still love the way you write. Amazing.