Reviews for The Kaguya Cat
Silverfox893 chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
-_- you a sick fuck -_- please write more
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
keep going
dragonlilly1993 chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
U BETTER UPDATE SOON I MEAN IT!
Incognito77 chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
why did it have to end please update soon please
mimifoxlove chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
Hi

Poor Hiei!

I really wish that the younger Toguro did not back down from his older brother.

will Hiei's team will rescue him soon!

-mimi
Aikino chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
Great as usually_ Though I feel bad for HieiT_T Please update azap!
enigmab chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Great as usual!

Please continue!
enigmab chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
This is great!

I just start reading to day and will continue reading, so please please continue. I'm following it.

More reviews to come!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
...*grabs stop sign from out of no where and hits elder Toguro so he's practically flying* Stop Sign of Death attack!

Those three are sick, disgusting perverts. Why the hell didn't the younger Toguro just let Hiei out of there himself. Now i know why Kurama gave Toguro such a horrible fate... good job, looking forward to more *pounds Bui and Karasu over the head as well*... I am still full of anger.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
*Hides* If I know one thing, It's that when Toguro wants something, he'll do it. and this next chapter might get bloody... swet! *gets right on it*
mimifoxlove chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Hi

WOW! I am so glad that someone on team Toguro has some morals. I think Kurama turn into Yoko to get Hiei back.

Will Team Urameshi try to break into the Toguro's hotel room to save Hiei or will they wait untell they have to fight team Toguro?

mimi
Zombiifissh chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
-ponders- We DO like to see Hiei in pain, don't we? Hrm... Wonder why this is? *Because it's HOT.* Ahh. Okay.
Aikino chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
What a nice long chapter, it made the wait worth while_ So, now Kurama knows, but what is he going to do about it? Will he teel the others about it? I can't help but feel pity for Hiei though I, as I've stated earlier, like Hiei in pain~_ I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. Ne!
Zombiifissh chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
What..? You're stopping here? Nu! That won't work! But first... ew... Toguro... -shivers- Okay then... I think maybe Karasu should talk to Kurama first, maybe make a few bluffs and things... I can't wait for the next chapter!
Peter-Caspian-Darcy chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
wow, I absolutely completely LOVE this story, you are an amazing writer, and I adore karasu/hiei pairings, not enough of them out there. Please please please update soon, I can't wait to read more