Reviews for The Things We Do For Love
Prpurpledragon chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
This was an incredible story. You did a great job with it. I am so very glad that I read it, the relationships between your characters was AMAZING. I loved you Epilogue. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story. Can't wait to read more of your work.
ElenaDarren chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
That was awesome! Perfect!
ElenaDarren chapter 15 . 2/25/2009
That was awesome! Does it really have to end? OH! Is the next chapter going to be POV's of Edward, Jasper, and Emmett proposing? AH! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! XD
Melolabel chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
Very cute ending! Loved the story!
berri with an i chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
aww so amazing!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
SO cute! I loved this story.
twilightluver-edward101 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
this story seems really interesting!
Trisha Whitlock chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
love the jake and nessie interaction. by far the cutest part throughout the entire story. lol

great job
HokieGrl00 chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
I'm glad you finished, great job.
Mrs.Cullen chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
Well i totaly love your story the end is a little surpresive but it has a rally good point that is true, all people do everything for love :P and also it is a human nature that the girls rule over the boys XD...

Sincerily: Me :D!
orlibluver chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
Wow, did not expect this so soon. I really liked it though. Congrats on finishing another story, I loved reading it.
QWERTYUIPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
this was cute :)
xsonyourhands chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
Aw, you couldn't have had a more perfect ending... I love this story and it reminds me everyday why girls dominate!

XOXO
JanelleS chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
aw

so cute.

great story,

amazing job.
SunnyDropped chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
Aww! That was the perfect ending to the perfect story. You did a great job; I have nothing to complain about. (: Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »