Reviews for The Things We Do For Love
staygoldenmaii chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
your story is so cute (:
Monica121 chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
I'm really enjoying this story! It's cute, and the whole idea is sweet. However...

Okay, I know that this story is long finished, and what I say isn't going to matter, but there is one little thing irking me about it. Bella and Alice, as dog walker and personal shoppper, are SELF employed. Jasper and Edward keep referring to them as their "employers" when in fact that is not the case. Edward and Jasper, if anything, are Bella and Alice's clients.

It does make quite a bit of difference in the scope of propriety and such.

Either way, this is a very entertaining read. Good job!
Oujdagirl chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
Cute story!
Aislinn Night chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
Aww
iFanfic369 chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
aww! thats so cute! i loved ur story! lol i laughed at the part where u said jasper and alice fought over paint colors xD
iFanfic369 chapter 14 . 7/15/2010
aww i feel so happy for Emmett!
iFanfic369 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Ohhhh i see some foreshadowing in this chapter!
LoveThoseVampires chapter 16 . 5/29/2010
I loved this story
Honey Ze chapter 16 . 4/18/2010
Love it !
angie07 chapter 16 . 4/6/2010
you should write a sequel about how they have kids and e/b kids fall in love with either j/a or e/r and you should also do the weddings nice story though so sweet
slay1angel chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
Another great story :) I still like the Six Months story the best lol...But I have more to go YEAH! Very well written and I like the plot...lol so different! Thanks for making Jake a dog hehehe...and I still like how James was the bad guy!
Cullen Vigo chapter 16 . 2/24/2010
My English is not very good I hope you understand me.

I have read your story and I liked it, congratulations.
VampChick76 chapter 16 . 1/25/2010
This is such a cute story! Lol to the Jake thing.
Twilight2010 chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
so cute, great job on the story, loved it!
Humble4 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Best part;

Suddenly the door barged open and collided with my head. I cursed and clasped the now bruised skin.

“It wasn’t me!” Emmett declared with his hands up.

“You’re the only person who walked in!” I called, sitting down.

“Well maybe it was a ghost.” He shrugged and got me some ice.
649 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »