Reviews for The Things We Do For Love
I loved this story
Honey Ze chapter 16 . 4/18/2010
Love it !
angie07 chapter 16 . 4/6/2010
you should write a sequel about how they have kids and e/b kids fall in love with either j/a or e/r and you should also do the weddings nice story though so sweet
slay1angel chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
Another great story :) I still like the Six Months story the best lol...But I have more to go YEAH! Very well written and I like the plot...lol so different! Thanks for making Jake a dog hehehe...and I still like how James was the bad guy!
Nuestras chapter 16 . 2/24/2010
My English is not very good I hope you understand me.

I have read your story and I liked it, congratulations.
VampChick76 chapter 16 . 1/25/2010
This is such a cute story! Lol to the Jake thing.
Twilight2010 chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
so cute, great job on the story, loved it!
Humble4 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Best part;

Suddenly the door barged open and collided with my head. I cursed and clasped the now bruised skin.

“It wasn’t me!” Emmett declared with his hands up.

“You’re the only person who walked in!” I called, sitting down.

“Well maybe it was a ghost.” He shrugged and got me some ice.
emeCe chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Loved the date, loved the first kiss
emeCe chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Jasper is so adorable!

So is Jake, I want a puppy like him and an Edward in nothing but a towel, too. *drool*
StephyF chapter 16 . 11/6/2009
Aw sweet story. Even Jake got his Nessie in the end.
artsyduckpout chapter 16 . 10/29/2009
Fantastic story. Just like the majority of your stories. Hope you keep writing!

x
twilight mom and fan chapter 16 . 10/3/2009
Fun story!
YukaoruSena chapter 16 . 9/21/2009
Aw! I loved it. I actually thought what the guys did was sweet. I wouldn't have been happy they lied, but I would have forgiven them in a day or two. They went out of their way for the girls, and most guys wouldn't do something like that. At least they're all together and happy now. You know what they say: all's well that ends well. So thanks for the great read. It was amazing. Loves, hugs, and Cullens!
bells18 chapter 16 . 8/25/2009
great story. i really liked it. i thought it was so sweet how all the men did something really weird just so that they could talk to the girls they liked. it was a really great story. :)
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »