Reviews for The Cantina
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
yet another tastefully done love story, cept for some of the swearing, I trully liked it, I mean who didn'y want him to be a romance option, riight, am I right? I'd like more stories like this with happy endings, it's fanfiction after all, they could have a happily ever after...
Mother of Ducklings chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Such a beautiful story. I've been a fan of Canderous and Revan almost as long as I've been playing kotor (which is almost as lost as it's been out), and this is everything a post-game one-shot could be, without getting depressing. Favorite.
Czigany chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Every couple of months I come seek this story out for a re-read, so I figure I should probably finally tell you how much I love it.

It certainly inspired me the first time I realised that her name and appearance are never defined, allowing each reader to fill her out as they like and imagine her as Revan or whatever other name they played under.

So, thank you for writing this lovely piece of fiction. I'll be over here, wishing "LI Canderous" was a real thing.
missonasi1108 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
wow i love this story! whenever im in the mood for a little revan/canderous pairing i always just end up reading this story over again. so great!
Kate chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I think this is the only good Canderous/Revan story out there. Thank you!
RavenJinn chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Totally loved this story. Definatly held true to Canderous' character. Just some comments on editting. The end you jump from forpelay to afterglow with no break, I got kinda lost so you might want to add some - to indicate time passage. Also for a Rated M story you could fill in that passed time. :D
Ornamental Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I loved this little story. Canderous was exactly like he was in the game, and Revan was believable too. The start of the tale was funny (especially the bit about Bastila), but by the end it switched pace and became far more serious. of course Canderous would admire what Revan had once been, but you made him support her as a person of light for reasons that fit his personality. So kudos, and thanks for the read.
Mirkenza-H chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh, very nice CanderRev! I'm too tired to write a decent review, so I'll just settle for this: Loved it, absolutly loved it!

~Mir'ika~
sporker101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wonderful story. Very sexy and true to the characters. I'm glad I ran across it, I wish there were more stories like this.
Boochan82 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
All I can say is this.

* Drool*

Drop by sometime and read my Mandalore/LSF Exile fic named " Call me Canderous".
anon chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I'm so glad I came across this story. It's one of the best I've read in a long time- wonderful work.
sirius ordo chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
A wonderful Canderous/Revan story! Great job!
Kittykat223 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Wow this was really well done! I love how you managed to capture Canderous' nailfile personality, he's a hard one to write. If I could ratew this story out of 10, I'd definitly give it a 10! Its well writen and it is a good read for the well educated. Thanks for the Great read!
Tuli Azzameen chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
nice dialouge!
CarthOnasiAndAttonRandsLover chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I througholy enjoyed this. Their convo was realistic, warming, funny, and down right sexy. The citrus in the end was very nice aswell. my only negative is bastila's lines, even though she is a bitch you had here alittle exaggerated. other than that great work! I hope to read your other works.