Reviews for Falling Through the Gaps
Power Of Funk chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
OMG! this story is great! why wont you update?

The Power of FUNK COMPELS YOU!

... plz?
Colonelengle chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
I'm hooked to this story. I see it's been posted for awhile. R U updating soon, or is this on hiatus?

I think eventhough Dean is in a dreamscape, he's from a hunting world in real life, and so somehow his mind conjures up a demon for him to save his family from.

The angst is strong between Sam and John towards Dean. The biker was a nice twist. Obviously Dean had a shady past, but hopefully it will be revealed soon.

Once again, loving this fic, and hope to see a post soon.

Colonelengle
alinoy chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
oh, this story is so interesting! please update soon!
JamieMc chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
thanks , its been a while

!

very glad you udapted keep it that way pliz :)

take care
tellie chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
YAY, update

I don't think this sounds too OOC. After all, Dean we see in Supernatural must be very different than Dean who had normal childhood... well, childhood without supernatural problems at least, if not normal.

That is just why I love these stories.

Already waiting for next chapt
wild-karde chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
oh, more please! poor dean, everyone's so mean! loved the electric guitar...
riquitv chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
thanks for the update! I'm worried about Dean. First i was thinking, why does John doesn't care about his son? he didn't consider that Dean is thin and has bruises on his face? but then, he mentioned "getting high" and i undertood that definitely our dear Dean wasn't a good boy in this reality. Well, i hope they understand that he is different now, and they have to know he doesn't remember his past, hehe, that's gonna be really interesting. Anyway, i'm waiting for the next chapter, please please udpate soon :)
Darthnikki chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Post it soon then dude this is quite exciting. Love an au story in fact they have to be my faves! Yes I am strange, yes I am a Dean girl and I can't wait to find out about Deans past x
riquitv chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
hey, great story, i just found it. Please, please, update soon, i have a question, this fic is supposed to start after the djinn atacked Dean the first time? Well, until the next chapter :)
tellie chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Go to the damn gym! Now! I want to read more, and it has been AGES since you last time updated!

For real, I love wiawsnb AU's, and this one seems to have some serious potential in it! Sounds like Dean had some serious problems in this world...
fantasymonroe chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
OMG YOU HAVE TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON PLEASE THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC IV'E ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE IF THE EPISODE HAPPENED THIS WAY! THANKS UPDATE AGAIN SOON PLEASE. :P
Ms. Pagliacci chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Good start; keep it up!
iluvsprntrl chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
sounds interesting, i'm looking forward to where its going to go.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
wow this is a really cool start i can't wait to read more of it