Reviews for Typically Atypical
more Poe!
loved how you did Legolas writing up a dream within a dream! he always seemed like the dark, depressed type to me no matter how much of a silly spin anyone gives him and Poe is my fave poet! could he do more dark poetry?
what is the main character's name?
Guest chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
Wow, the mare sounds just like mine, Harmony!
TheGirlWithTheGun chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
Update, pretty please? I'll give you a cookie .
Guest chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
I read this all in one night and absoluetly oved it! It was freaky, though - in one chapter, it said it was three in the morning. Looked up at my clock and it was exactly 3:00am...
TheLazyCouchPotato chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
WOW I just really really loved this great job!
killer4853 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
funny
love07 chapter 28 . 11/3/2011
So I know it has been a million years since you last updated, but if you haven't lost all interest in this story, I would love if you continued it as I'm sure many others would as well:) you're story has me intrigued and I love it! I read it a while ago but I reacquainted myself and find that I want more:)
StarlightShivers chapter 28 . 9/18/2011
This is rly rly good so plz update soon
quaff chapter 28 . 7/15/2011
Awesome story. Thank you for writing it.
jinxedpixie chapter 28 . 3/11/2011
I'm rereading some of the stories I have in my favorites and re-found your story. I still love it and would love to read the next chapter if you ever wish to put it up. I want to see how this story ends.

jinxed
WishingOnMyStar chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I love this fic so far! Your character has a sort of sarcastic pessimism about Middle Earth (And life in general) that is refreshing for a character falling into Middle Earth. I also like that your character isn't in the best shape of her life either. She's more like the rest of us. But I'm not sure about her being a soldier. She's driving a desk at the beginning of the story, so it makes sense that maybe she's not in the best of shape. But I would've been more interested in the whole "Soldier" concept if she was an actual, active duty soldier. THat's just my opinion though.

Otherwise, great job.
dinopoodle chapter 28 . 2/13/2010
wonderful, I am wondering how she and Legolas's ada will get along.. good story. You make all the details come alive for the reader. Well done, hey will she see Elrond agian, and get to meet Lord Celeborn, and Lady Galaderiel?

Keep up the good work