Reviews for Typically Atypical
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/23
Actually the proper tags are humor/parody and yes it DOES matter to use proper tags. Those of us who want adventure or more serious fanfics will get this instead. Those who want THIS fanfic will instead get the more serious adventures and not find your stuff.
Emmastoryteller chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I really liked it!
adelphe24 chapter 25 . 5/16/2015
This kinds hut home in more ways than one.
adelphe24 chapter 16 . 5/16/2015
I don't think it's Mary sue. I mean the people she is interacting with are all generally just very nice people.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/19/2015
more Poe!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/19/2015
loved how you did Legolas writing up a dream within a dream! he always seemed like the dark, depressed type to me no matter how much of a silly spin anyone gives him and Poe is my fave poet! could he do more dark poetry?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
what is the main character's name?
Guest chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
Wow, the mare sounds just like mine, Harmony!
TheGirlWithTheGun chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
Update, pretty please? I'll give you a cookie .
Guest chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
I read this all in one night and absoluetly oved it! It was freaky, though - in one chapter, it said it was three in the morning. Looked up at my clock and it was exactly 3:00am...
Aluminum Iodide chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
WOW I just really really loved this great job!
killer4853 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
funny
love07 chapter 28 . 11/3/2011
So I know it has been a million years since you last updated, but if you haven't lost all interest in this story, I would love if you continued it as I'm sure many others would as well:) you're story has me intrigued and I love it! I read it a while ago but I reacquainted myself and find that I want more:)
StarlightShivers chapter 28 . 9/18/2011
This is rly rly good so plz update soon
quaff chapter 28 . 7/15/2011
Awesome story. Thank you for writing it.