Reviews for Typically Atypical
Emmastoryteller chapter 1 . 7/16
I really liked it!
adelphe24 chapter 25 . 5/16
This kinds hut home in more ways than one.
adelphe24 chapter 16 . 5/16
I don't think it's Mary sue. I mean the people she is interacting with are all generally just very nice people.
more Poe!
loved how you did Legolas writing up a dream within a dream! he always seemed like the dark, depressed type to me no matter how much of a silly spin anyone gives him and Poe is my fave poet! could he do more dark poetry?
what is the main character's name?
Guest chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
Wow, the mare sounds just like mine, Harmony!
TheGirlWithTheGun chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
Update, pretty please? I'll give you a cookie .
Guest chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
I read this all in one night and absoluetly oved it! It was freaky, though - in one chapter, it said it was three in the morning. Looked up at my clock and it was exactly 3:00am...
TheLazyCouchPotato chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
WOW I just really really loved this great job!
killer4853 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
funny
love07 chapter 28 . 11/3/2011
So I know it has been a million years since you last updated, but if you haven't lost all interest in this story, I would love if you continued it as I'm sure many others would as well:) you're story has me intrigued and I love it! I read it a while ago but I reacquainted myself and find that I want more:)
StarlightShivers chapter 28 . 9/18/2011
This is rly rly good so plz update soon
quaff chapter 28 . 7/15/2011
Awesome story. Thank you for writing it.
jinxedpixie chapter 28 . 3/11/2011
I'm rereading some of the stories I have in my favorites and re-found your story. I still love it and would love to read the next chapter if you ever wish to put it up. I want to see how this story ends.

~jinxed