Reviews for Journey of the Three Failures
TheOmnificentOne chapter 28 . 11/9
Oh you son of a bitch... she was going to kill him and you made her revert! In this case, Neji is right! This goes FAR beyond "compassion". She's being stupid, weak, and refusing to see reality. She's doing the same thing Neji is!
TheOmnificentOne chapter 27 . 11/9
I've never seen a person with so little skills in character development. You make a Neji a murdering, sadistic, evil, morally bankrupt, hypocritical, SEXUALLY ASSAULTING PSYCHOPATH and you won't let anyone kill him off. You CAN'T send a character that far off the deep end and expect the story to remain good when you try to "redeem" them
TheOmnificentOne chapter 27 . 11/9
If Neji survives this I stg...
TheOmnificentOne chapter 17 . 11/6
Just have Sasuke kill Neji already...
TheOmnificentOne chapter 5 . 11/4
"Sorry, but he'll be a villain". That line right there made me lose all hope for this story. Itachi's character is the best in the whole series, and you just chewed it up and shit it out. Shame on you. And how do you not know about his innocence? Did you seriously write this without keeping up with the Canon? Double shame. You've pissed me off in a way that people can't even approach. Because you fucked with Itachi Motherfucking Uchiha
This fic was amazing! But would you please consider writing an extra chapter or spinoff oneshot that wraps up some of the loose ends? That would make my day so much! I adore this story regardless but I didn't quite get the closure I hoped for and I would so very much like to!

Also did you know that the children of idential twins are genetically half siblings and not just cousins?

Anyway, since I also hate the misery that the canon epilogue inflicted upon its character I would so very muc like to see a kids ever after epilogue to this too. Where the families are happy, close and friendly. I could just imagine cute little hanyou kids running around with a bunch of family friends, all having grown up together and experienced proper family get togethers, and the parents taking turns training them. :)
SlightlyNarutard727 chapter 1 . 4/20
This story is just...wow
narutojazz19 chapter 31 . 3/28
I completely forgot to review during this entire story. I've loved it from the beginning then during it also was appalled ( when hinata proposed to neji im still very sore about that ) and at different parts of the story I felt exhilarated. I didn't realize you were so young when you started the story, I am very impressed.
I lived in Japan for five months studying the language. I met a lot of friends and had a fantastic time. I can understand the meaning of all the Japanese words that you wrote, but for other readers it's a lot less smooth. I don't think it makes as much sense for you to randomly put full Japanese words without parentheses and the English definitions for those that do not understand Japanese. Since the story is in English it should be in English.

I understand that some Japanese words convey more meaning and feeling then their English equivalent Such as 頑張って(Ganbatte : good luck , Do your best etc ) or 嬉しい( ureshii: I'm so happy )、よかった ( yokatta: thank goodness).
For the readers that do not understand Japanese it's just a foreign language that makes no sense; even if you put their definitions at the end of the story, the smoothness of reading is interrupted. That is the only criticism I could say about this entire story.
I love it! I read it all in the last couple days and it will forever be one of my favorite stories. I look forward to reading the last chapter now. Thank you for your time and your effort and your diligence in writing this amazing piece of art.
setokayba2n chapter 32 . 2/20
It was not bad, I have to say... But not really my style, I stayed mainly for the story but it was too heavy in the end.

Also, I have a question... Do you have plan for a sequel? I mean, Akatsuki is still out there after all.
valntyne69 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Shinobi cannot attack civilian is a major stupid plot. If that is true than konoha will be lead by civilian not hokage.
mh4ulostone chapter 32 . 10/15/2016
I loved this story, and I thank you for allowing us to read. Read not only this diamond in the rough, but to also read about snipits of your life as you grew up. I hope your much better off these days then you were before and that you have a great life! ('')
Fenix Maelstrom chapter 24 . 9/7/2016
I've actually been reading this story for a long time now. Probably since about chapter 13. I know I never reviewed, and I can't really make an excuse for that, but I wanted to share my thoughts with you here.
Neji's had a slow but steady crawl down the rabbit hole, and honestly how you've portrayed that is beyond impressive. Every time I see you swap perspectives it leaves the riveting question in my head: What's about to happen.
Your storyline is gold. I can't honestly say I've seen more unique ideas thrown into any single fanfic without completely blowing it out of the universe it was set in.
Now that being said, you have a tendency to draw out fights. This isn't a bad thing - people tend to forget that these ninja have both incredible power and stamina - but, and I say this with untmost incredulity, your fight scenes (both graphic and amazing) actually start to take away from the awesome story you've written. I've been finding myself wanting to skip the fight scenes to get to more story, but am unable to do so, because you have a tendency to throw inportant details into both the fight and its aftermath.
Overall, I love the story. I love the depth. Ihlove the character development. And I'm definitely going to be reading more of your work.
Amazing Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Shino is calm and stoic it is haerd to imagine he would do something like that
The Perfect Re TPR chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
well... i loved it. it was very nicely paced and the war between the rookies was unexpected as well as the adults doing nothing.. sigh... oh well guess it will be explained what they were doing while three of their genin suffered horribly under their watch
Rancorium chapter 32 . 3/25/2016
Thank you for your hard work, dedication, and creativity wroth this story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Reading it from start to finish really gives a glimpse as to how you grew as a writer. Sometimes there were things that were a little odd; in the beginning chapters you would use incorrect tenses for "lay/lie/laid/lying" -irksome for a grammar fiend like me, and some of your fight scene carried on a bit long. Those points aside, your plot was unique and kept me entertained all the while. Thank you again for sharing with the community. Now is time to check out the DA account for pictures :)
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »