Reviews for Because He Will Never Leave Me
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Wow this is new good work
no name chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
I enjoy this pairing so plz consider updating :)
Teenage.lDream chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Finishhhhh it pleeease O_O 3
no name chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I love the story so far ahhhhhh! But u haven't updated in like forever plz update I'm looking forward to this story
whatever.you.love chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Hello.. I don't think I've reviewed yet.. Hehe but please carry this story on.. Like there are no ranrei FICs! Arghh! If your beta reader isn't helping you out, I could help! Anyway... Let me know.. I'll do anything to keep this story going! Please update thanks so much

-j
Kira S. Night chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Why'd u stop?wanted more (
Bloody Priestess chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Greetings!

So far, this story is really good. There are some errors here and there.. But, personally, perfectly tolerable. :)

Please don't discouraged with the number of reviews - they just have to discover the beauty of Rei and Ran together. [ hahaha, spoken like a RO-RK shipper ]. Kidding aside, there really are readers of your fic out there.. Perhaps, they're too shy to drop a review? (no pun intended)

More power to this fic! :)

All the best,

Bloody Priestess.
AniGirl 7 chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
You're still going to continue this, right? Please do!
kataragurl27 chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
i like it
Mahira Hasna Inuzuka chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
aku suka fic ini! kalo dibikin ke bhs indo gimana?
Eliannora chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
don't give up! and don't delete the story. im sure that one day you'll get sudden inspiration for this one T_T
kathieclint chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
aw! kawai! XD XD im feel so bouncy because of this. this fanfic is soo fantastic. its bursting with cuteness!
angel ascendant chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
why in the world would us ranRei shippers hate you? Puhllease,pleassee, pleaase continue this story, I beg of you! Don't have any future chapter ideas (besides ran and rei getting together and aya being able to find someone new or at least move on, tatsukichi too - he better not be cheating, I *like* him :\) but I trust you! You'll come up with more good chapters for us to read! Also, I like that in ch. 3, you showed us some of Ran's good points (besides her spontinaiety and cheerfulness which we saw in the 1st 2 chapters, in this chapter you showed us the depth of her emotions and how she handles her problems by herself without letting them drag her or others down, to the best of her ability - her soft side, as well as her strength.) Loving this story! Excited for more! :-) Thanks for writing it.
cryptidwonka chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Rei is very very nice!

I love the way he love Ran...

he's the best!

Ran is so Lucky!

nyahahaha...

please update soon!
eternalwhimsy chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
cool story so far, keep writing.