Reviews for Grave Confession
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
this was a very nice fic. Luv it!

pls keep writin
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Ahh, the belt. Although I'm very anti-belt (or any kind of that dicipline, really) I loved this. Haha, but yes, he deserved a good...smack? xD Grandpa was probably rolling in his grave. Laughing. Very much. xD Anyways, GREAT JOB! :D Haha. (:

Angelica
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
sweet story! i'm glad you decided to do these characters, they have lots of spanky potential
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I loved the last line. Perfect story.
FeatherClaw of Windclan chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
GREAT!
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very sweet hun! (Wish the spanking was longer) Heh :PHope to see more fics from you in the near future!
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
ok i know this was a one shot but... it'd be awesome of you went into him telling mutt some stuff he'd done.. I just have to say you are an exceptional writer! i love your work
gibbsheroic27 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
loved it! I think a story about one of indy's whippings would be incredible!
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Enjoyed this a lot. Really nice. Gotta love when the Jones Boys go at it! :)
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
oh! oh! oh! *raises hand and waves it in the air trying to get yoru attention* i want to know what he did!
dumbblonde76 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
great one-shot!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
great chapter and new story keep up the good work how is class comming along thank you
pokerfacejones chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
that was cute. ;p
Rislanderinks chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Very good! I like the compromise they reached. One thing I'm not sure of, though . . .

. . . Indy shook his head. “If I’m being a jerk or you think I’m not listening to you, son,” he told him, sincerely, “then just belt me in the mouth to get my attention. . . ."

While I can see Indy saying that, I'm not so sure that'd really be tolerated-either by Indy or Marion. Back then the husband/father still ruled the house and made the decisions (well, for the most part). Dad was the final say in most matters. I think he'd expect respect from Mutt-not quite as rigid as Henry, Sr., with Indy calling him "sir," but not an all-out brawl. IMO-that is! ;)

This was particularly good:

. . . Indy nodded. “You got it, Junior,” he told him, smiling. “I certainly never wanted to be like my father and I sure as hell don’t want you to be like me. I’ve made too many mistakes over the years, son. I don’t want you repeatin’ any of them.” . . .

I think these two Alpha males will knock heads for a long time, but perhaps Indy learned a thing or two (what not to do?) from his dad.

Good one shot (or three quick shots to the seat, that is!)-a quick glimpse into an afternoon with the Joneses! ;)

I'm so enjoying your stories and look forward to your updates!

-laura