Reviews for Forging of Bonds
lovers45 chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
I loves this story it was really good. There was not a lot of drama. I just loved this story. Sequel maybe? :-)
Superfan8 chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
Thank you so much for writing this, it was truly a joy to read!
Superfan8 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I'm captivated! This is really exciting and I'm already looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
Three years late but damn this was a good story :). I truly loved everything about it. It is deffinetly one of my new favorites.
SpinningBlack chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
Wow, I just loved this. It was so well written and just plain interesting. I loved the bits of mythology that were thrown in. This was thoroughly entertaining. Thank you for sharing it. :D
Hi chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wonderful! I read it all the way through. Truely an inspiring piece. Well done.
starsinger8192 chapter 21 . 2/12/2012
I simply ADORE this story! When I first started reading this, I had just finished watching the movie for the first time and this was the first and only fic I have read for the fandom. Despite that, this is probably the only story that will make me feel so enveloped in so much emotion. This fic took me on such emotional roller coaster and I think my heart has a few scars on it from all the turmoil you put it through. Right now I'm at loss of words to express all my feelings for this story. I just thought you deserved some praise for this artfully crafted story. I would also love to express my gratitude to you for writing something so inspiring and beautiful, thank you and keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/26/2012
Love it!
jjrose5 chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
Wow I just finished reading this in one go.

This is the first Troy fanfic I've read and I love it. The historical setting just adds to the romance of the story. This story made me want to read more achilles/paris stories.

History has never my strong fort but I love reading stories in a historical setting. I love the way you portrayed the characters. The transient Thales/paris romance is a very nice addition (well I'm a aragorn/legolas fan as well and it reminded me).

All in all, I totally enjoyed reading this. Hope you'll consider writing more long stories in the further. :) x
ThePotterFreak chapter 21 . 10/12/2011
A brilliant story! I have no idea how you came up with this, but I really, really like it!
Plimsoul chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
I'm always giddy when I find a story in a fandom I haven't dipped into yet that I really love. That's what this story for me for Troy. And I love all the little twists you added to the Troy legends.

Though I have to admit the addition of Alexander the Great and his lover to end the fic was a bit out of left field. I mean it was a nice way to tie in the fact that Troy is a legend/a myth (even in your story) but you could have set up the transition to them a bit better. I don't know.

Anyways, I really loved this story and I selfishly hope you write something else so I can enjoy that as well.
ishala8 chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
I loved the pairing and fic just as much as I loved your portrayal of gods and mortals alike. Paris' story is fascinating and the fact that they all survived while being immortalised makes this an amazing fic.

Thank you for all your hard work. I greatly enjoyed the read.
A.L. Cullen chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
Ok, I have to ask who was the visitor? I loved this story but it will bother me to no end if I don't know who it was. Please tell me! Great job thought I wasn't sure I would like this story but I did so thank you for writing it.

A.L. Cullen
NeoCortex chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
I have to say, I don't think I have ever come across a piece so captivating as this one. It is truly a masterpiece.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and hope that you continue to write more pieces like this one.

I bid you good luck in the future of your writings and hope that many more are just as successful as this one.

Love and Good Reading/Writing~

NeoCortex~
Silenceberry chapter 21 . 1/19/2011
Oh, this was such a lovely story and the way you made them have a child it was so well thought out that you actually made me believe that it did happened, I actually feel that if I read all the stories concerning this time period I'll find out something about it. Lovely!