Reviews for Framing
ahsoka chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
mabye you can make a squel where windu finds out and obi wan gets in huge troble and everones reacting for afte he confess in this story
Spirit chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Please write a sequel!
brooklynturtle chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
XD LOL!
Kara Alen chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
:D Nice! Poor Anakin!
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
And thus we've learned the real reason why Anakin went to the dark side. Nice work.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
QueenRexKenobi124 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
LOL! I read this and laughed so hard that my sister thought I was choking! This is amazing and I've read some other stories of yours, including Coconuts! Loved it.
fishgirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
that wuz hilarius i can totally imagine it
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
*gasp* Who would have thought Obi-Wan had it in him? I especially loved how Mace's face was 'purple' from yelling. Poor Mace, and all his associations with the color purple! :P
True Colours chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh yes, very stylishly written. Mace Windu had it coming to him; who does he think he is, swaggering around with that purple lightsabre of his? I liked your twist at the end of Obi-Wan doing it, and also Anakin's attitude to the situation. The only problem with this was that it was so short I felt you'd hardly got into your stride. maybe another chapter detailing Obi-Wan's feelings and motives, or mace's first drive in his *customised* speeder?

True
honkugly chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Yea! This is really funny! Even though I doubt Obi-Wan would do that it still was a great stroy.
Jaeh chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
HAHA, I KNEW IT!

He had the guts - I'm so proud of him! *hugs Obi-Wan, giggling*

teehee xD

-Jaeh
autobotgirl12328 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
LOL! that was priceless! Go Obi-wan, soory Anakin and Mace...YOU GOT WHAT YOU DISERVED! HA!
Torli chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
OMG! Obi pranks people! Love it!
kittiekat10105 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008