Reviews for Framing
White Ithiliel chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
I knew it. I KNEW IT xD xD xD
Congratulations, that was hilarious ;)
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
(Laughs) Of course it was Obi-Wan. Who else would both think to do it and get away with it? (Snickers)Mace’s pink and purple speeder. (Snorts) Having Anakin take the fall for it makes so much sense.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Good one. Though I have a hard time imagining Obi-wan doing that.
ForeverDreamer12 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
OH MY GOSH IT WAS OBI-WAN XD
ahsoka chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
mabye you can make a squel where windu finds out and obi wan gets in huge troble and everones reacting for afte he confess in this story
Spirit chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Please write a sequel!
Diathimos chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
XD LOL!
Kara Alen chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
:D Nice! Poor Anakin!
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
And thus we've learned the real reason why Anakin went to the dark side. Nice work.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
QueenRexKenobi124 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
LOL! I read this and laughed so hard that my sister thought I was choking! This is amazing and I've read some other stories of yours, including Coconuts! Loved it.
fishgirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
that wuz hilarius i can totally imagine it
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
*gasp* Who would have thought Obi-Wan had it in him? I especially loved how Mace's face was 'purple' from yelling. Poor Mace, and all his associations with the color purple! :P
True Colours chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh yes, very stylishly written. Mace Windu had it coming to him; who does he think he is, swaggering around with that purple lightsabre of his? I liked your twist at the end of Obi-Wan doing it, and also Anakin's attitude to the situation. The only problem with this was that it was so short I felt you'd hardly got into your stride. maybe another chapter detailing Obi-Wan's feelings and motives, or mace's first drive in his *customised* speeder?

True
honkugly chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Yea! This is really funny! Even though I doubt Obi-Wan would do that it still was a great stroy.
Jaeh chapter 1 . 3/16/2009