Reviews for After The Finale'
cparks1000000 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
If it means anything after all this time, I always read your longer works and loved them very much. Thanks for providing me with hours of enjoyment and an occasional escape from reality.
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I know what you mean! I almost cried when the show ended! You wouldn't think that an awesome show like that to just, you know, end just like that! :'(
aggressivelycalm chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
well, I DID enjoy it, and i cant understand why it doesnt have more than ten (well now 11) bloody reviews ! How lazy can one be o.O ! Youre such an amazing writer O.O If you ever publish abook tell me and I'll buy it Immediately :D
Sonja Jade chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Very imaginative. Reminded me of a looney tunes episode where daffy duck got drawn into a flower or something lol. PLEASE KEEP WRITING INUYASHA FANFICS! You have a great mastery of that cast of players!
brakken chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Oh...was expecting more of a parody, but all right. You wanted to say goodbye. I respect that. Definitely did it too, in my own way. An amusing little jab at the end at ourselves. Because it is oh so true; we do not stop. I mean, look at LotR. Those characters have been suffering effusive fans for decades! Of course there wasn't the power known as zie internetz then, but still...all those generations of pimply teenagers writing about Gollum's redemption or whatever...(can you tell I've never even glanced at LotR fanfics?)...But mah point's the same. What it is is harder to say, but it is the same. Oh yes. We don't stop. I wonder if Inuyasha will become a true canon of pulp fiction? I don't know...
Precious5881 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I loved how you said your "goodbye" to Inuyasha. All good things must come to an end. I am one of those that simply cry at the ending because.. it's the end. Then I reread the manga or watch the anime all over again because I'm not ready for it to end! I can understand why you probably felt the need to put it in a oneshot, after all you had so many other stories, why not? It was your own little way of closing the Inuyasha door and sending him on his way. Even though Inuyasha is Rumiko's you can't help but feel that he's a part of you too. Good luck with your future works!
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
((blinks)) Hit me if I'm wrong, but did Inuyasha actually end? Like for real? I had stopped watching it because I became too pissed off watching them almost kill Naraku for a few years! Wow... ((stunned))

ANYWAY! I thought this was hilarous! I can actually imagine them all doing this when it's time for everything to be over and done with! W-o-o-o-o-w... insanity. That pretty much sums it up.
monykkka chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
well this one is real nice so don't be disappointed, you do have your readers :)

Ya, it really is hard to say goodbye... maybe we'll be getting some inuyasha anime soon... hopefully :)
AKAPirateQueen chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Bwahaha! Cute! I hope someone draws Sess in that outfit! :-)
Chase65 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
“It still doesn't stop the crazies from writing fanfiction about us!” And to that I say...THANK GOODNESS! I am no where near ready to let IY go. I finally got the guts to read IY 556-558 last night, and cried like a baby! **SPOILER** Heck yes I am a sucker for a happy ending! I am now ready to fully embrace the world of fanfics again. I just kinda poked & proded for many, many months due to my fear of Takahashi-sensei ending IY on a sad note. I fear no more! And the top of my to-do list is The Search I. If this is you final ride, I am honored to have been allowed to wave as you rolled on by!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
this was funny and touching. i certainly hope you won't quit writing inuyasha fan fiction. for me, reading fan fiction is a way to keep the series going and as long as there are authors who will follow the occasional inuyasha plot bunny the series will never end. i know of quite a few rurouni kenshin fan fiction writers who have been doing just that.

the beauty of having the networks re-air our favorites is that there will be a new generation of fan fiction from our favorite series.

thank you for your humor and for sharing creations of your imagination.
JAFootnote chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
this was f*g hilarious please continue writing!
wbaker5286 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
this would have been the perfect ending! i love your take on it. humor is my downfall. i like to laugh, and this little piece was the perfect cap to the end of a great story.