Reviews for 02 13AU Doomsday Averted
Eagle Hawke chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
tenthdoctor10 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Red Lily1 chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Ooh, Lily, I like that name!
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
*Sigh* If only this had happened. A brilliant re-write of the episode, as expected :) Thank you for writing this, keep up the amazing work :)
AthenaGirl823 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
LOL loved that last line! XD

That was so good and romantic and sad and FAR PREFERABLE THAN WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN DOOMSDAY!

You're awesome! :D
AthenaGirl823 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh thank God it didn't make me cry! I honestly think that Doomsday really did break my cry-inator. I've never cried that much in my entire life. I watched it a like week ago and haven't cried at anything I've watched since. Even at the sad parts where I usually cry! I'm in the middle of season 3 now, and honestly, I don't really like Martha. She just seems like a stand-in for Rose, and nobody will EVER match up to what she was to the doctor! D:

Excuse me for ranting :P
17sweil chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
I love Rose's opinion of Donna! Priceless!
Epicshadow13 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Best. Ending. Ever.
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
*glomps* *glomps again* Just...I love all you authors who AU this episode and the rest... I just... *glomps one more time*
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I have to say, I found Donna so annoying in the Runaway Bride... I'm glad Rose will be there this time to temper it a bit. I think going from losing Rose immediately to getting Donna was a bit much for me... Thanks so much for writing! :)
thejacinthsong chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
See, now, why couldn't this have happened in the series?
The Doctor Rose chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
lol that part kills me every time rofl!
Cheye13 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I loved this. The characters were easy to picture as themselves and it's a much happier ending that the actual Doomsday :)
seekerchasing chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
YAY! intelligent response, i know
CogScript chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
That last line had me cracking up after such a heart felt good bye. I'm really loving all these 'episodes'. Keep up the brilliant work!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »