Reviews for 02 13AU Doomsday Averted
Rudepanda chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
*Is happy once more*

I perfer your AU ending and I I'm off to read your AU series now!
T'Kirr chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Haha! I love it! So, yeah... I finally got around to continuing your series... It's awesome how you morphed it into something satisfying! The Bad Wolf Bay is still there, if forced-the psychic-to-Jackie thing doesn't quite work in my head-along with the Doctor being the one to fix the lever instead of Rose, and OMG... I SO did not even see Donna coming. I'm like, who the heck is behind Rose? For a second, I thought, nah... Jackie was cut off, can't be her. And of course, Donna has to arrive mid-snog, "pop" and all. I can SO see it.
horsemaniac chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
that is soo cool how you got the little circle thing in the title for chapter two! sorry, easily entertained here. love the story!
xXDonnaTylerXx chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
are you gonna continue this story? cos its amazing and you are a great writer. update- SOON!
LnzyH chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Thank-you for another amazing chapter and your v welcome to be added to my favourites! This is definatly how I wanted the series to end! Cant wait for sat I am still counting down the days I was counting down the hours last fri for when rose would come back and I will not be afriad to admit I screamed when donna said bad wolf I was so excited his face was so adorable!

kyos-girl101 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
As amazing as ever :) Can't wait for runaway bride now!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
I'm just going to echo what I said in the previous review about closure and is where Rose wanted to be.

I'm interested in how Donna and Rose get on.(I'm actually watching 'Turn Left' for the third time whilst writing this)
gaiafreedom21 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I do believe at that point intime Rose would rather be stuck on this side with the Doctor than the other and like she said she got to say goodbye so she got her closure.
Sesa28 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Ha ha! I love that Donna interupted the Doctor and Rose - made me laugh!

Great job and I can't wait for the rest of the series ;D
BlueMoonOnTheRise chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
:D lol, it'll be nice to see how Donna is with both of them there instead of just the Doctor :P I enjoyed it, much happier than the real version, even if we do have to say goodbye to Jackie x
Roses23 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Wow! Really good! Can't wait for Runaway Bride! xx
InfinityMissingReason chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Loved it muchly.

Runaway Bride should be fun.

And I'm hanging on edge to see you what you do with Martha.
VampirateLycan chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Love AU! Especially if it involves Doctor/Rose. :D
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
haha! loved it!
Jessa7 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
woop! chapter for me! see? this whole reviewing thing is totally worth while :-)

i love the last line! well, actually i loved the whole thing. Tis wonderful! (can you tell tell i've gone slightly hyper cos of tonight's episode?)

more today? you've got 50 minutes :-D