Reviews for Unplanned
Sparti28 chapter 3 . 10/7
Omg this is such an amazing story! I loved it can’t wait to see what happens when they go to Tokyo and did anyone else notice the part where he said no kid of mine and his heir... lol I just can’t wait to read the rest!
Sparti28 chapter 1 . 10/6
Oh snappppppo this was a crazy chapter
Fictionness chapter 3 . 8/17
Please continue this story I keep coming back hoping for new chapters. It’s a brilliant story that I really hope to read to the end :)
its been 10 years please don't leave me high and dry like this
jmw03u chapter 3 . 4/11
I am REALLY enjoying this story. I like to see Kyoya caring for Haruhi and his child. I would like to see how their relationship grows and how they compromise as they form a life together. I hope you continue. Great job!
Its me again chapter 3 . 1/6
Hey, I think life got a hold of you and made you pretty busy to even come back to continue this fic. Most of your works are magnificent in their own way but sadly their unfinished. Hoping that someday, a thought will pop out of your mind about finishing this fics. Believe it or not, there are still too many of us waiting.
Lroz chapter 3 . 6/26/2017
i always wonder is it possible for you to continue this? 8')
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2017
For the baby's sake I need to know what happens . By the way I love this
jkthestral chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
OMG, totally love this fic! Plz plz plz continue
Nobody chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Okay, I know I'm extremely late since you haven't written in over 8 years... but Please continue! I need to know everything that's going to happen! For god's sake I don't even know the gender of the baby! I need this story to live! I have extreme obsessions to the point where I would protect this story for my life! (But I have no idea what situation would cause me to die for this, BUT I WOULD!)
Nobody chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
Oh my god this is so goooood
A Musing Brunette chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
I found myself cursing after reading the 3 chapters because I saw how long it's been since you last updated the story. I am hooked. This is such a good story. How I wish you'd grace us with coming back and picking it back up, sticking with it until completion. Maybe if we all will it, it will happen. *sigh*

By the way, LOVE the omake for this chapter. Oh. My. Cod did I come close to developing some definition in my abs after laughing so much. Damn straight- Ootoris are the seme! ROFLMAO Oh MyLanta did that one do me in. Just love Kyoya's dialogue and thoughts on the matter. Everytime I read it, I lose it. I do believe I'm now begging you come back to this story. Fantastic writing, fantastic story thus far.
wagahaiwaneko chapter 3 . 10/20/2016
Hiya! I've had this story favorited for quite some time and was astonished to see you active a few days ago! I'm getting back into the ffnet scene myself and was wondering what plans you had for this story - or if you need a co-writer :)
nikanoj39 chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
Please Update SOOON! You can't just leave it like this. I wanna know what happen next.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
I know this is. . well, really late.

PLEASE CONTINUEEEE, ATE OR KUYA! ;;;