Reviews for Unplanned
For the baby's sake I need to know what happens . By the way I love this
jkthestral chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
OMG, totally love this fic! Plz plz plz continue
Nobody chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Okay, I know I'm extremely late since you haven't written in over 8 years... but Please continue! I need to know everything that's going to happen! For god's sake I don't even know the gender of the baby! I need this story to live! I have extreme obsessions to the point where I would protect this story for my life! (But I have no idea what situation would cause me to die for this, BUT I WOULD!)
Nobody chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
Oh my god this is so goooood
Cheshire 2313 chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
I found myself cursing after reading the 3 chapters because I saw how long it's been since you last updated the story. I am hooked. This is such a good story. How I wish you'd grace us with coming back and picking it back up, sticking with it until completion. Maybe if we all will it, it will happen. *sigh*

By the way, LOVE the omake for this chapter. Oh. My. Cod did I come close to developing some definition in my abs after laughing so much. Damn straight- Ootoris are the seme! ROFLMAO Oh MyLanta did that one do me in. Just love Kyoya's dialogue and thoughts on the matter. Everytime I read it, I lose it. I do believe I'm now begging you come back to this story. Fantastic writing, fantastic story thus far.
wagahaiwaneko chapter 3 . 10/20/2016
Hiya! I've had this story favorited for quite some time and was astonished to see you active a few days ago! I'm getting back into the ffnet scene myself and was wondering what plans you had for this story - or if you need a co-writer :)
nikanoj39 chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
Please Update SOOON! You can't just leave it like this. I wanna know what happen next.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
I know this is. . well, really late.

PLEASE CONTINUEEEE, ATE OR KUYA! ;;;
vanessawh0 chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
why'd you stop updating?
rosabella-blood chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
More i need to know what happens next please update soon
kori kaoru himura chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
What? NOOOOO! This story was getting SO good! I absolutely loved the plot, characters and writing style. Please tell me you will somehow get re-inspired to complete these amazing story? It's so good and creative I am dying for more, please don't give up ;)
fairytailgurl808 chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Please continue this story if you can it is amazing. I'm addicted!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
continue!
syl chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
I read this years ago and today i looked up this story hoping that it was completed. I hope you continue the story. I love the story.
BlackCheetah16 chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
I loved it! Why do you stopped? It is simply amazing!