Reviews for Unplanned
nikanoj39 chapter 3 . 7/15
Please Update SOOON! You can't just leave it like this. I wanna know what happen next.
I know this is. . well, really late.

PLEASE CONTINUEEEE, ATE OR KUYA! ;;;
vanessawh0 chapter 3 . 2/14
why'd you stop updating?
rosabella-blood chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
More i need to know what happens next please update soon
kori kaoru himura chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
What? NOOOOO! This story was getting SO good! I absolutely loved the plot, characters and writing style. Please tell me you will somehow get re-inspired to complete these amazing story? It's so good and creative I am dying for more, please don't give up ;)
fairytailgurl808 chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Please continue this story if you can it is amazing. I'm addicted!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
continue!
syl chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
I read this years ago and today i looked up this story hoping that it was completed. I hope you continue the story. I love the story.
BlackCheetah16 chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
I loved it! Why do you stopped? It is simply amazing!
ColaGummyBears chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Dat omake though! Hahahaha! I love your disclaimers :)
roxelle34 chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
I. NEED. MORE.
Elle chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
LOVE IT
Ygrainne chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
Since I started reading the manga Ouran, I've always thought that Kyoya was the one for Haruhi. Too bad the author chose Tamaki. Anyway, your story is my "dream come true" since Kyoya and Haruhi are together in some strange way. I would love to read the rest of the story. I really want to know when Kyoya is going to tell Haruhi that he knows the baby is his. Please, post the rest of the story. )
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Good.
Skywroe chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I literally screamed, when I got to the end of this chapter. Where is the rest? I NEED to read this to the end. PLEEEEEEEASE don't stop this! I need my cravings satisfied and this story is feeding me very well. Please please PLEEEEEEEASE continue!