Reviews for Unplanned
I. NEED. MORE.
Elle chapter 3 . 2/5
LOVE IT
Ygrainne chapter 3 . 1/31
Since I started reading the manga Ouran, I've always thought that Kyoya was the one for Haruhi. Too bad the author chose Tamaki. Anyway, your story is my "dream come true" since Kyoya and Haruhi are together in some strange way. I would love to read the rest of the story. I really want to know when Kyoya is going to tell Haruhi that he knows the baby is his. Please, post the rest of the story. )
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/18
Good.
Skywroe chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I literally screamed, when I got to the end of this chapter. Where is the rest? I NEED to read this to the end. PLEEEEEEEASE don't stop this! I need my cravings satisfied and this story is feeding me very well. Please please PLEEEEEEEASE continue!
Sesshy's Rose chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
I'm sad to see this story stopped :(
Gisselle.Lee.Evans chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
hola no se si todavia tenes esta cuenta pero me gustaria saber como sigue la historia ya que esta muy buena me fascina como estaba actuando kyouya
Stelly chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
No! More! :(
Lily Hatch chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Why in the name of Macbeth's trousers have you not updated in SIX YEARS?! NOT OKAY! Thank you. I've read the three you have so far, but I'm angry because I have a feeling 'Unplanned' has been forgoten. The tention and dinamic between Kyouya and Haruhi is fantastic! Please remember your original plot and come baaack!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
I'm not a huge kyoya and haruhi fan but this is great please continue
diann chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Need part 4! Omg i love your fics!
quetion123 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
awesome i cant wait till she has the baby it will be awesome! this story is awesome and i cant wait for you to update question123 out
Danni Kuran chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Please Update! This is one of the most well written stories I've ever seen on this site, keep up the good work! x
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
(Pouts) ... please write more, I'm very interested in reading on in this story. : )
bf142128 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! MY LORD DON'T BE ONE OF THOSE AUTHORS THAT JUST LEAVES US HERE. COME ON! YOU KNOW THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO THE STORY! DON'T JUST GO AND KILL US!