Reviews for Radio Tech'
I love outsiders pov, but sadly, there are so very little good ones. Thank you so much for this story - its amazing.
SapphireAlena chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
The Devil is in the details . . . but this story has them all. I am usually a dialogue-driven reader and writer, but I found myself loving the narration! It reminded me very much of C.S. Forrester's _Horatio Hornblower_ series.
The tension built to the end, the characters gained more development as the story progressed-over all, a masterpiece!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Really enjoyed this and would love more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Very enjoyable and well written. It really felt like something a war reporter would write.
Virodeil chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Whoa. This is *far* better than your story "Reporter." Far more touching, quite more poignant, all too deep... I love it very much, down to the realistic reality of a rebel ship. Great job. :)

Rey
I Burn Water chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Same comment as before. There are almost no stories of this type. Wish there were. Thanks for the words.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
That was a nice insight into how others must have seen Luke. I enjoyed that, thanks.
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Always good to know.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
A wonderful series of snippets from a minor/original character's point of view. All of the details that you've added make this piece very realistic.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Very interesting, looking at Luke from the outside like that. Keep up the good work!
June chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Loved it! You write some of the best fanfics for Star Wars, no doubt :)
Pantherfan16 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Greta story, i loved seeing the battle from another point of view!
ilsa27 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
LOVED THIS. Third party points-of-view always seem to throw up new insights - I loved the glimpse of the Rebellion in action from the outside. So many wonderful details - it really feels like a snapshot of Rebellion life.
TEN10X chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Fantastic short story. It really gave a refreshing view of the conflict and toned down the 'epic struggle' and 'space opera' aspects to make way for a more human and realistic perspective.

It's hard to translate the dimensions of space into words but I think you also tackled that very well in the ship battle.

I would love to read more in this same vein.
Mysthicalsushi chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh please write more like this- please! Unique, realistic 3rd person views of the SW characters and events are so rare-and never done better. As a long time(20yrs) writer and Editor of SW fanfic, I once read something similar called ' Voices of the War', an intimate, unique approach that was not explored. I've read a lot, and I know an exceptional writer when I read one. You

have given me hope for good SW, original, fanfic again. BRAVO!

PLEASE continue with the war correspondent stories- there is SO much to be explored and your perspective is dead-on! EXCELLENT writing! Thank you!