Reviews for Red Shoes
jacklynvt11 chapter 38 . 3/24/2009
Absolutely beautifully written chapter. Loved it. Job well done. That was a very well written ending. Awesome job. Looking forward to the sequel. :)
Bouncydent chapter 38 . 3/24/2009
Aww, that was cute!

Lovely chapter :)

Diffinetly gonna read the sequel, love this Bones/NCIS cross, and you wright it very well :)
incinera chapter 38 . 3/24/2009
Yay! They finally are on the same page! I love those two but they can be so damn clueless... *shakes head* Good job keeping them in character. There were some OOC points, but those were really rare and 99% of the time they were perfect.

Good job working in the NCIS team. I would never think Brennan and DiNozzo would be so friendly but the way you wrote this made it entirely clear how it worked out.

Did I mention how happy I am that Brennan and Booth are getting together in your story? *checks beginning of review* Yes I did...well, again, good job! *gives virtual cookies*

Sincerely, Incinera
Chicklit chapter 38 . 3/24/2009
Great job - I really enjoyed this, and you did a great job weaving NCIS into the tale without making it seem like stunt casting. I look forward to reading more of your work!
kimmiej77 chapter 37 . 3/23/2009
ah update soon
canadianagurl chapter 37 . 3/23/2009
Whoa! Go Bren! That was an awesome interrogation!
JLorna chapter 37 . 3/19/2009
wow, you really, truely just wrote such a wonderful chapter. Seriously I'm a bit in awe right now.
mumrulz chapter 37 . 3/19/2009
I can see logic in Brennan's reason for asking Gibbs into the interrogation room with her...but poor Booth...that must have hurt.

I hope that Brennan takes the time to explain her reasons with him soon...things haven't been going too well between them lately. :-(

Love that Brennan can handle herself interrogating a witnes. :-):-):-)
crazycamera chapter 37 . 3/19/2009
wow, totally intense! I like the thought Bones had about why Booth should not be in tehre with her now and Gibbs should, interesting.
ghlover8907 chapter 37 . 3/19/2009
i love this story! Im a huge fan of bones and ncis so this is awesome
HawkAngel XD chapter 37 . 3/19/2009
wow! that was hot! really hot interrogation! update soon please

HawkAngel
The Greek me chapter 37 . 3/19/2009
Go Bones! I love it when Bones gets all angry...I definitely like her most like that than when she is all logical...Can't help it it's the Greek blood in me...Thank you for this wonderful chapter...
Grey Fool chapter 37 . 3/19/2009
Great job. I agree with Bones' choice on who to go in with her. Booth would have tried to gain some control of the conversation in order to protect her...Gibbs just let her do it until she crossed the line.

I like it.
jacklynvt11 chapter 37 . 3/19/2009
Not bad of a chapter. I liked the interrogation. Nicely done. Very well written. Liked the ending.
Bouncydent chapter 37 . 3/19/2009
haha :b nice ending :) Bones made a joke ;)

Good chapter :)