Reviews for Fear
the-universe-is-insane chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I hate them both. My mommy still kills spiders for me.:)
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Haha! Spiders creep me out too- and I go to sleepaway camp! Once, a baby daddy longlegs walked right up in the middle of our card game. We got our counselor and she was about to kill it when we all went- "NO! Don't kill it! Take it outside! We want it to live- just not near us!" For a spider, it was pretty darn cute. But still a spider.

Haha, that was hilarious. I was just as confused as Edward. I was thinking "Okay, am I missing something here?"
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OH poor Bella! I can totally relate! Spiders are just- unatural! I mean its just freaky looking! Anyway! Great oneshot!
NightShade Tears chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
LOL! Good story! Randomness Rocks!
OfficiallyDazzled chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
lol. that was really good! i hate spiders! ick. :P
DelilahTCullen chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
that was relly funni very good story i enjoyed it. unsurprisingly. im all for the wierdo stories.

no offense
ibexie chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
haha awesome!

it was so funny.

I HATE spiders so much i didn't used to mind them but as i grow up they freak me out more and more hahaha ew. I'd have been like Bella definately there!

Frogs are creepy too but i don't mind them...especially the miniture ones hehe they're cute. ergh bugs and reptiles are the most gross things ever!

Great work on this :D x
JustAPoisonApple chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
LOL! that was great, unfortunately i was reading this at 11pm, so i had to laugh into my pillow so as not to wake anyone!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
utterly hilaours! my friends react like that too while i just laugh at them! lol, amazing story
bays1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Haha, this was hilarious...and the story of my life. Once a spider (about the size of a small dog hehe) fell on my clothes...what happened next my aunt has agreed to never mention again. Let's just say I was told that never had she seen tops go flying off that fast. XD

I would love you to write a sequel, this one was so well done. Good luck :)

CBRH chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Loved the story!

I have no problems with snakes, spiders, bats, or earthworms, but I agree about the frogs. I hate them; they jump on you when you least expect it. Not fond of grasshoppers for the same reason!
KlutzLike Bella chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Even funnier as I read it yet again!
EdwardismyFav chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Good story. it was pretty funny :) I'm more afraid of snakes than spiders.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008

very cute

loved it
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This was hilarious! I loved it; very in-character and well-written, something you can rarely find around here...awesome job! Nice ending, too, haha!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »