Reviews for Fear
DelilahTCullen chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
that was relly funni very good story i enjoyed it. unsurprisingly. im all for the wierdo stories.

no offense
ibexie chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
haha awesome!

it was so funny.

I HATE spiders so much i didn't used to mind them but as i grow up they freak me out more and more hahaha ew. I'd have been like Bella definately there!

Frogs are creepy too but i don't mind them...especially the miniture ones hehe they're cute. ergh bugs and reptiles are the most gross things ever!

Great work on this :D x
JustAPoisonApple chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
LOL! that was great, unfortunately i was reading this at 11pm, so i had to laugh into my pillow so as not to wake anyone!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
utterly hilaours! my friends react like that too while i just laugh at them! lol, amazing story
bays1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Haha, this was hilarious...and the story of my life. Once a spider (about the size of a small dog hehe) fell on my clothes...what happened next my aunt has agreed to never mention again. Let's just say I was told that never had she seen tops go flying off that fast. XD

I would love you to write a sequel, this one was so well done. Good luck :)

Bayley
CBRH chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Loved the story!

I have no problems with snakes, spiders, bats, or earthworms, but I agree about the frogs. I hate them; they jump on you when you least expect it. Not fond of grasshoppers for the same reason!
KlutzLike Bella chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Even funnier as I read it yet again!
EdwardismyFav chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Good story. it was pretty funny :) I'm more afraid of snakes than spiders.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
hahaha

very cute

loved it
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This was hilarious! I loved it; very in-character and well-written, something you can rarely find around here...awesome job! Nice ending, too, haha!
Angeliss chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This was hilarious. I was laughing so hard... I have a fic that has a similar premise, but this was done so well, I'm ready to take it down after reading yours. I won't, because my readers would kill me, but there is no way anything I can write could compare with this.

I am part of the official 'I Hate Spiders' club... But I've never had a problem with a frog. I've only met tree frogs on migration from the water to the woods, and they were really tiny and really nice- as in, they didn't chase you anywhere. Did you ever make it into your garage later?

Definitely going on my faves.
Animal Princess chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I understand perfectly. Vampires aren't scary, but spiders are! I hate spiders! Frogs are okay, though.
luv2watchtv chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I am actually laughing out loud right now! At first you had me thinking Bella was talking about Jasper. And then when you said about the spider I just burst into hysterics! God that was funny!

I then went back and read what she was talking about (what I thought she was saying about Jasper) and saw that she was indeed talking about the spider the whole time! The whole thing was hilarious

And I can totally relate to her - about the spider thing that is! I'm terrified of them! I see a small one anywhere and I scream bloody murder!

Anyway fantasticly written and congratulations you've made me laugh so much my cheeks are hurting!

XNicolex
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This is awesome!
Chasing.Twilight chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was great! Funny too. When Jasper was like "she thinks I'm a monster?" I was like AWW! I love Jasper. Almost as much as I love Edward _
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »