Reviews for Fear
DazzleMeIntoOblivion chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Hahaha. -laughing my ass off- XD

that was one of the most hilarious stories i've ever read. You did a darn good job. You really made me belive that it was Jasper that frightened her. XD take care you!
amazeedayzee chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I love frogs! I have my favorite stuffed-animal frog named Froggy who's been with me since October 23, 2003. I even made an entire family tree for him, which includes all my other frog stuffed-animals too.

Spiders, though...are a different story. But they're not as bad as ants. No, ants are the worst kind of thing to ever be in this world. I remember a few years ago, my ant-infested dance studio suddenly became ant-free, while my own house suddenly had ants crawling around every space of the floor. The "ant invasions" happened twice in my lifetime.

As for other things, I can't stand clovers anymore, because they remind me of diseases. I've recently become scared of looking at corn, since they also remind me of diseases.

I've rambled on long enough of my fears, so let's get to the story! I think this was absolutely brilliant. It seems so Bella to be scared of spiders. I applaud you on your fantastic-ness.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Dude, so convincing with the Jasper bit at the beginning! I loved it! Instant fave, i was laughing out loud, literally.
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Gha. Frogs are all slimy and ewwy!
the-universe-is-insane chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I hate them both. My mommy still kills spiders for me.:)
nope7777 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Haha! Spiders creep me out too- and I go to sleepaway camp! Once, a baby daddy longlegs walked right up in the middle of our card game. We got our counselor and she was about to kill it when we all went- "NO! Don't kill it! Take it outside! We want it to live- just not near us!" For a spider, it was pretty darn cute. But still a spider.

Haha, that was hilarious. I was just as confused as Edward. I was thinking "Okay, am I missing something here?"
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OH poor Bella! I can totally relate! Spiders are just- unatural! I mean its just freaky looking! Anyway! Great oneshot!
NightShade Tears chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
LOL! Good story! Randomness Rocks!
OfficiallyDazzled chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
lol. that was really good! i hate spiders! ick. :P
DelilahTCullen chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
that was relly funni very good story i enjoyed it. unsurprisingly. im all for the wierdo stories.

no offense
ibexie chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
haha awesome!

it was so funny.

I HATE spiders so much i didn't used to mind them but as i grow up they freak me out more and more hahaha ew. I'd have been like Bella definately there!

Frogs are creepy too but i don't mind them...especially the miniture ones hehe they're cute. ergh bugs and reptiles are the most gross things ever!

Great work on this :D x
JustAPoisonApple chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
LOL! that was great, unfortunately i was reading this at 11pm, so i had to laugh into my pillow so as not to wake anyone!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
utterly hilaours! my friends react like that too while i just laugh at them! lol, amazing story
bays1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Haha, this was hilarious...and the story of my life. Once a spider (about the size of a small dog hehe) fell on my clothes...what happened next my aunt has agreed to never mention again. Let's just say I was told that never had she seen tops go flying off that fast. XD

I would love you to write a sequel, this one was so well done. Good luck :)

~Bayley
CBRH chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Loved the story!

I have no problems with snakes, spiders, bats, or earthworms, but I agree about the frogs. I hate them; they jump on you when you least expect it. Not fond of grasshoppers for the same reason!
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »