Reviews for Fear
Shawna chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Great story! I loved it. And to let you know, I do hate spiders! But not frogs. Frogs are cute.
lovenmyownedward chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
it made me laugh, really cute
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I haven't laughed that hard in a while. You are a genius. I loved the dialogue when they are trying to figure out what frightened her! Priceless
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
haha this was hilarious
CatchingMyBreath chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Bahahahah this is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. I don't normally read Edward/Bella as I'm more a fan of Bella/Carlisle or Bella/Jasper. But this was great!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That was pretty awsome. i'm glad Edward can play along. he's far too uptight sometimes.
grempler1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Thank you. That was so funny. I just loved it. We all need something light and silly from time to time and this fits the bill perfectly. Kudos.
CoffeeHouseDreams chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hhahaha! Funnnyy!
SherlockedinStohess chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Lol this story made me laugh, and I did have a suspicion (since it was in the humor genre) that something like a spider would happen, though I did feel really bad for Edward when they all thought Bella was running away from Jasper and she was leaving him.
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh good gravy. Such silliness. Frogs and spiders not so much. Roaches...
Dream chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
thanks for a good laugh
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hahahahaha! Oh! That was so fun and cute! I do not like dog sized spiders either! But what I really hate is cockroaches! ICK!

I really enjoyed this oneshot. Thank you for the afternoon smiles and laughter. :)
bcrepn chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was Great,

Reminds me of my little Brother, 6ft 2 280LBS, Standing on top of a toilet screamin like a little girl pointing at a Daddy long leggs spider that got in his bathroom. Funniest damn thing I ever saw.
JerinAnn6397 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
lol! I couldn't stop laughing! I feel the exact same way as Bella! :) love it! Do you think you would do a sequel any time soon?
twilightfan2121 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I HAAATTTEEE SPIDERS!

amazing story...I can understand how Bella feels. Spiders are disgusting...ewe!
249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »