Reviews for Fear
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
LOL! This is one of the funniest stories I've read on this site :D :D :D :D :D I love Bella's indignation about spiders and frogs! I especially loved Edward teaching Jasper/Emmett how to hunt the spiders. "Your attention please, Grasshopper!" Freaking hilarious :D :D :D
I hate spiders, too, but frogs are sort of okay!
Narges chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
:) I liked it
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
obviously you never married the handsome prince: if you don't like frogs how can you kiss one?
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I loved this story it was hilariously cute x
meelee72 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Lolol. That was hilarious! "The hunt" was my favortie part. :)
When I read the summary, I was like "Ooo, wonder what happens..." So it was surprising, but so, so good.
& it's just like Bella to not want to kill it, AND to be afraid of spiders, yet cozy up w/ vampires & werewolves.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was EXACTLY what I was looking for!
It made me laugh so much. The story is well written and the social interactions are realistic and believable. It all flows very well.
Thank you for writing and posting. It's appreciated.
Shawna chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Great story. I do hate spiders, but frogs I don't mind. I like frogs, but spiders are just so ugly, gross and sometimes big and hairy. YUCK! I REALLY HATE SPIDERS! Good story, though!
Shawna chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Great story! I loved it. And to let you know, I do hate spiders! But not frogs. Frogs are cute.
AlwaysDream719 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
it made me laugh, really cute
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I haven't laughed that hard in a while. You are a genius. I loved the dialogue when they are trying to figure out what frightened her! Priceless
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
haha this was hilarious
ComplexLayers chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Bahahahah this is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. I don't normally read Edward/Bella as I'm more a fan of Bella/Carlisle or Bella/Jasper. But this was great!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That was pretty awsome. i'm glad Edward can play along. he's far too uptight sometimes.
grempler1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Thank you. That was so funny. I just loved it. We all need something light and silly from time to time and this fits the bill perfectly. Kudos.
CoffeeHouse Angel chapter 1 . 10/11/2012