Reviews for Fear
azyungalah chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Lol this story made me laugh, and I did have a suspicion (since it was in the humor genre) that something like a spider would happen, though I did feel really bad for Edward when they all thought Bella was running away from Jasper and she was leaving him.
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh good gravy. Such silliness. Frogs and spiders not so much. Roaches...
Dream chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
thanks for a good laugh
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hahahahaha! Oh! That was so fun and cute! I do not like dog sized spiders either! But what I really hate is cockroaches! ICK!

I really enjoyed this oneshot. Thank you for the afternoon smiles and laughter. :)
bcrepn chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was Great,

Reminds me of my little Brother, 6ft 2 280LBS, Standing on top of a toilet screamin like a little girl pointing at a Daddy long leggs spider that got in his bathroom. Funniest damn thing I ever saw.
JerinAnn chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
lol! I couldn't stop laughing! I feel the exact same way as Bella! :) love it! Do you think you would do a sequel any time soon?
twilightfan2121 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I HAAATTTEEE SPIDERS!

amazing story...I can understand how Bella feels. Spiders are disgusting...ewe!
kat chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
spiders are okay just not frogs, worms, or mice!

ekk! mice...no
yaysarahj chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol that was halariouse i think i almost died of laughter
Noir d'Encre chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I don't have any problem with spiders (except for the really big and disgusting ones, but even there, as long as I have a shoe to squash them, it's okay), the frog on the other hand... They are just disgusting (even the cute ones, I wouldn't ever touch them, it's just... *shudders*)

But I had the worse thing happening to me in that department!

First, you have to know that we have a resident frog (or toad?) in our garden. And I went to take some tomatoes. And I stepped one something squishy. It kind of burst, letting out a lot of juice (and I was barefoot),and I was sure I just stepped on the toad and killed it by squashing it with my barefoot. I completely freaked out, it was just so disgusting! I didn't even dare look at it to make sure, I just ran away! (And later, I figured I probably just stepped on a small tomato that fell on the ground... So much emotion for nothing...)

So I totally agree with you! Frogs are disgusting!

And your story was great! It was totally awesome and really funny! It's totally like Bella to freak about a spider when vampires don't disturb her at all. (Even if it was a bit over the top, but that was what made your story so great, so it's okay!)
Alice Song chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Lol it was funny. I loved it!
Ladeia3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh god... You nearly killed me. I laughed so hard I'm in pain. lol... Thanks I so needed this.
vipeers chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
You gave me my chuckle of the day.
ashleydawson chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Lol! That was hysterical! Bella's such a loser!

But Jasper was hilarious!
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awesome story... I loved it!...Frogs completely freak me out...
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »