Reviews for Fear
JerinAnn6397 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
lol! I couldn't stop laughing! I feel the exact same way as Bella! :) love it! Do you think you would do a sequel any time soon?
twilightfan2121 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I HAAATTTEEE SPIDERS!

amazing story...I can understand how Bella feels. Spiders are disgusting...ewe!
kat chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
spiders are okay just not frogs, worms, or mice!

ekk! mice...no
yaysarahj chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol that was halariouse i think i almost died of laughter
Noir d'Encre chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I don't have any problem with spiders (except for the really big and disgusting ones, but even there, as long as I have a shoe to squash them, it's okay), the frog on the other hand... They are just disgusting (even the cute ones, I wouldn't ever touch them, it's just... *shudders*)

But I had the worse thing happening to me in that department!

First, you have to know that we have a resident frog (or toad?) in our garden. And I went to take some tomatoes. And I stepped one something squishy. It kind of burst, letting out a lot of juice (and I was barefoot),and I was sure I just stepped on the toad and killed it by squashing it with my barefoot. I completely freaked out, it was just so disgusting! I didn't even dare look at it to make sure, I just ran away! (And later, I figured I probably just stepped on a small tomato that fell on the ground... So much emotion for nothing...)

So I totally agree with you! Frogs are disgusting!

And your story was great! It was totally awesome and really funny! It's totally like Bella to freak about a spider when vampires don't disturb her at all. (Even if it was a bit over the top, but that was what made your story so great, so it's okay!)
Alice Song chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Lol it was funny. I loved it!
Ladeia3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh god... You nearly killed me. I laughed so hard I'm in pain. lol... Thanks I so needed this.
vipeers chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
You gave me my chuckle of the day.
ashleydawson chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Lol! That was hysterical! Bella's such a loser!

But Jasper was hilarious!
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awesome story... I loved it!...Frogs completely freak me out...
greeneyedbronze chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hey... i do hte frogsmy mom found one in her ccumber pach a couple days ago.. ugh it was disgusing... n i absolutely am scared of spiders. n i dont like anytype of worms... The story as adorable.. luved it ! :D.. I've read most of ur stories n i like them.
isolde1224 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was really funny. I've been chased from a room by a spider too. lol. The setup from Jasper POV was awesome. I thought it was going to be a mouse. But I guess a mouse wouldn't last long in a Cullen house. ;-)
apharion chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Just wanted to let you know that today (June 22, 2011) I posted a link to this story on the Twilight Moms fan fiction section under Eclipse, saying that I liked it and it made me laugh. By this evening someone else had posted saying that they liked it as well.

Good job all around. I really enjoyed reading it.
AzaleaHayden chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Actually, i hate snakes. dunno why, just hate them. how they slither and stuff. ick! oh well, i was laughing at this soooo hard! Well done!
ALPS chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Loved it, loved it! it was very funny, especially the short exchange between Edward and Jasper, "Your attention please, Grasshopper," I whispered sagely to Jasper. "Observe. Though the prey appears weak, do not be fooled, young hunter. He is crouched, ready to strike. Be ever vigilant." - PRICELESS. LOL.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »