Reviews for Fear
apharion chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Just wanted to let you know that today (June 22, 2011) I posted a link to this story on the Twilight Moms fan fiction section under Eclipse, saying that I liked it and it made me laugh. By this evening someone else had posted saying that they liked it as well.

Good job all around. I really enjoyed reading it.
AzaleaHayden chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Actually, i hate snakes. dunno why, just hate them. how they slither and stuff. ick! oh well, i was laughing at this soooo hard! Well done!
ALPS88 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Loved it, loved it! it was very funny, especially the short exchange between Edward and Jasper, "Your attention please, Grasshopper," I whispered sagely to Jasper. "Observe. Though the prey appears weak, do not be fooled, young hunter. He is crouched, ready to strike. Be ever vigilant." - PRICELESS. LOL.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Tish the Dish chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
So, so very funny. I thought it would be a bit silly, but the voices of Edward and his brothers were on point. Their dry humor cracked me up.
cinewardy chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
oh gosh! it's soo funny! i mean ssssooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!i LOVE it!
tookeeluv chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Hilarious! Totally loved this one. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
MrsDixon101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
LMAO thats the funniest story ive ever read, hope you do more fics like this, you made my day :D
ded1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I really like your stories. They are very funny.
Chaerinnie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh God! I am terrified of spiders. ALL KINDS and SIZES too. It doesn't matter to me, once it has 8 legs. *shudders*

Anyway, I can totally see how Jasper and the rest of the Cullens would make a mistake like this.
dead deeds chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Although the plot was really simple, the way you executed it is brilliant! Seriously, it was funny, witty and to the point. Good job!
Natalia Mazaur chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
My cheeks hurt SO badly from laughing. I am STILL amazed at how well you capture the Cullen family dynamic. I completely and utterly love your stories. Very, VERY well done.

And I absolutely DESPISE spiders. And cockroaches. *Shudders.*
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
make another on please
Rose Hathaway chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh . . . dear . . . God! I think I pooped myself laughing! Oh, god! My sides! They HURT! (•~•)
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »