Reviews for Fear
Natalia Mazaur chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
My cheeks hurt SO badly from laughing. I am STILL amazed at how well you capture the Cullen family dynamic. I completely and utterly love your stories. Very, VERY well done.

And I absolutely DESPISE spiders. And cockroaches. *Shudders.*
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
make another on please
Rose Hathaway chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh . . . dear . . . God! I think I pooped myself laughing! Oh, god! My sides! They HURT! (••)
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
wow! i nearly died laughing! i still am! its extremely hard to type like this ya know! i loved it!
ilovedobermans chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
ADORED this story! Felt VERY sorry for Jasper, though!
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This was so funny! The set-up was well done with the title and Jasper’s thirst. It was puzzling what had happened, but when it was revealed, I had to laugh and laugh. Everyone was in character and it was well written and edited. A lot of fun to read. Also, thanks for making it rated for all audiences. Keep up your writing. Thank you!
maiah-asakura chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
God I love it its hard to not laugh at this, Jasper and Emmett teasing Edward was so hilarius
Fan199578 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was great! Made my day!
Koko7180 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Hello!

Oh, I absolutely adore this! I really liked the way you portrayed all of them, even the spider xD

would you please let me translate the oneshot into spanish? i would love to! i promise I'LL SEND A LINK TO YOU SO YOU GIVE A LOOK at IT )

write back soon, please,

Tamara
Fearforget chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very funny and cute! Didn't want it to end.
Picknicks are rarely picknicks chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hahahaaa HILARIOUS. This definitly goes on the list
JASPER'S MATE chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY AND I TOO HATE FROGS AND LOVE SNAKES LIKE BELLA DOES IN THIS STORY!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh My God! This HAS to be one of the most FUNNIEST stories I have EVER read! I felt soooooo bad for Jasper :P He didnt do anything! But yeah, would have done the same exact thing if I was Bella :)
LoveTeamEdward chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Haha, that was hilarious xD. Actually, I'm terrified of spiders. You could go as far as to say I'm arachnophobic. This is officially the first time I've laughed about a spider xD.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »