Reviews for Encounters
m-orbide chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
*gruesome sobbing* and I... I will allways love you!
This was pure caviar! I need more.. and Cantabile!
Pleaseeee! Come Back!
Hun chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
You're so hot, i would fark you endlessly, yum yum. use my body as the pages of a book... and use your tongue as your pen.
The-D.J-Boombox chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Where do I start on how wholesome this one-shot is? Well the detail in the sentence and paragraphs weren't full of gaps. Also I like that you didn't give away the identity of the Decepticon right away but just gave out little hints so the reader had to read more to figure out who the mech was. You don't really see alot of Human X Soudnwave pairings to begin with and you made it where...the story wasn't so...oh...I don't know there is a phrase for it but...not so...mary sueish I guess. I guess what I am trying to say it's not all lovey dovey but still is labeled 'Romantic'.

All of that aside I enjoy reading your stories even though I don't review often .' doesn't mean I don't like them. Keep up the good work and I hope to become just as you and your partner that your writing with.

Cantabile is favorite (( -._-. I just can't stand Starscream he isn't the gift to creation and it sickens me how he just...acts guess to put it bluntly cocky and selfish )) Love Soundwave always will and as I mentioned earlier keep up the good work.
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Cleverly compiled and teasingly fun
Jaka Tingkir chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Reading this story is like looking at a beautiful art. :D Romantic relationship between a woman and a machine is bizarre, yes, but with the right words the bond could become very beautiful.

I love the way you describe the Decepticon not by the name, but with physical appearance. I felt like I was being invited to play a guessing game. And you cleverly placed the mech's descriptions in the middle of the text! Usually I walked out an OCxCanon pairing, but I wonder who the 'unlucky' mech is. Well, you know the rest. I even left a comment.

Love your stories, and Cantabile as well! Please amaze me more!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Who are the characters supposed to be?
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wonderfully evocative of a vampire calling to it's mate/ victim. I think this deserves more chapters...
I play wid fir3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Short, but...I like it...
Glue Stick Gary chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I do not normally read human x transformers but I really liked this pairing! Soundwave x human is a great bonus too! I really liked the blending of cultures here. How a human can make a feel lots of nice feelings by touching this, and kissing that. I size isn't a issue here :)

I really respect how you wrote this fic. Descriptive, beautiful and passionate. The mental image of soundwave cradling a human to his chest makes me squee! hehe :3

I'm really curious to know how this human met and befriended soundwave. It leaves my head thinking up possible methods. Tehe!

Thanks for the great quality of work!

Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This fic is like being blind and brought suddenly into the light.

No common places are written here, not any touch that could be defined under the status of normal.

The single appearance of a certain red visor made a lifetime complete in just a fleeting glimpse. Monotones sound like a delicious mixture of promises, hopes, impossible dreams coming into reality…

Since Transformers were created, the fandom have always caressed certain ideas. Desires and fantasies have no frontiers. With this story, you took said desire out of the average place of a fan and put it in an unique and breathtaking level. Azure hands, the slender figure of the girl watched through crimson optics, a mysterious spark revealed through the endless language of desire… a long waited mixture, the ultimate climax of an impossible but apocalyptical passion.

Lust, caprices… everything trivial lose their meaning. All the reserve and stoicness of his spark proved to be a façade, a way to avoid any external agent to damage a perfect mind creating its own universe; barriers are down now, pleasure welcomed in the shape of an alien creature born of flesh instead of being created of metal. Love was never so pure.

This fic strips better than any other that delicious “what if” so many of us have imagined. Woman and machine were never so realistic and beautiful.

I could think of many words to tell you, but one dominates as I settle down after the unique journey this story has been: thank you.
Cryo89 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
It's beautiful. I really like your story.

No names, only feelings: absoluty perfect.
MeowthTwo chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This is really beautiful human/robot interaction. I can see/feel the whole scene. It's cold but warm at the same time. The colours really go. The soundmaster and the woman, dusk to dawn. I love the way you identify him ewithout saying his name, the mystery part of the fantasy and realness, metal on flesh. I can't think of an improvement.