Reviews for Matters of Humanity
bcbdrums chapter 27 . 8/14/2008
Kate? AH! oh NO! *bites her fingernails anxiously*
bcbdrums chapter 26 . 8/14/2008
nice to see you in a good mood, lol.

but poor watson... and the case STILL gets more complicated! i'm as interested as ever, but not very patient. update faster!
bcbdrums chapter 25 . 8/14/2008
good grief! that holmes... well, i'm as confused as ever :D lol..
FoggyKnight chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
So...is Sherlock just wasting time tossing a ball while poor Watson languishes in his cell? *looks for a brick* Mycroft should check Holmes' shoes for stashed tobacco :-P.

I'm curious as to how Sherlock got out of the country alive without anyone noticing...

Keep writing!
xravenscroftx chapter 29 . 8/14/2008
hehe... What a great tactic, Mycroft! Once this is over, you simply must tell Watson about it...

Thnaks for the chappie!
Volume-Of-A-book chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Hey,

I'm afraid I'm kind of out of the loop where this hacker problem is concerned, and I don't want to put my foot in anything, but from what I have been able to gather you, my dear, have had something horrible done to your pride and your right to put pen to paper.

Don't you even think about quitting your writing. You have something unique and irreplaceable to contribute to the life of every individual who has the good fortune to read one of your stories. Don't let the world’s bloated population of jerks get you down.

That would be a great loss.

Write on.
xravenscroftx chapter 28 . 8/13/2008
Poor Lestrade! (I'm a softie for him :D)

bcb is right- quite the amount of turns in here, eh?

As always, update soon!
Kadal chapter 26 . 8/7/2008
If this is you writing without planning, I say you never plan another chapter again! XD It was very well written!
bcbdrums chapter 23 . 7/22/2008
ohh thank goodness he's not dead! i think i waas going to have a heart attack from the anxiety of worrying about him.

and poor, poor watson. and lestrade. this case has as many twists and turns as HOUN. update soon!
bcbdrums chapter 22 . 7/22/2008
this was very good. emotional, sad, gripping... and i'm really liking kate as a character, and the way you write the inspector. nicely done :-)
aragonite chapter 24 . 7/21/2008
Oh, mercy me. I'd finish the job with killing him after that!

Precocious little brothers. Argh!
xravenscroftx chapter 24 . 7/21/2008
:D I am quite eager for that second chapter... :)

Flair for the dramatic much? Definitely how Holmes would go about telling his brother he was still alive. :)

Great job!
E Phoenix chapter 24 . 7/21/2008
(breathes a long, long, long sigh of relief)

You enjoyed that, didn't you? Torturing us readers and poor Watson and Holmes, for that matter. ;D

This is very lovely.

Oh, btw, I'm very glad to see you writing again even after some brute hacked your account! I've been gone for a long time so I didn't hear about or get a chance to respond when it happened, but I really am glad you didn't give up the writing!

Now, all I need if for Watson to be okay, now that Holmes is. :D
xravenscroftx chapter 23 . 7/20/2008
First of all- PHEW!

Second of all- I would love to read the alternate. :) [I seem to be fond of making you post oneshots... ;)]

Third of all- Woohoo! You are working on this story again! :D:D:D

Fourth of all- Update soon, please!
aragonite chapter 23 . 7/20/2008
(wipes sweat dramatically off forehead)

Whew!

OK, BP is going down a tad...
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »