Reviews for The Reporter
I Burn Water chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I seriously love this little piece. It seems like luke almost became a different person once he really came into his powers, and the young pilot died. It's great to get to spend some more time with him, especially from an outsiders perspective.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
cool.
R-dude chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Was this a one shot? One would think that, having not been updated six years later, its supposed to be conplete, but it doesnt look conplete at all.
tenchifew chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Nice one!
Thank you for writing.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Interesting. A very new viewpoint.
RedHandedJill44 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I loved this story :) Such a great vignette and frankly I wish you could continue it! Its a great perspective on the Rogues and the other, non-movie side of life in the Rebellion. I also like the way you wrote Luke. Such the farmboy, but we all love the farmboy, don't we? If anything, this is to express my jealousy of your character getting to meet Luke. She is one lucky girl haha
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
A cute story! XD
Col. Hammer chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was a fun little story. Good character development, with Luke acting a little less like an insecure farmboy than most fanfics and actual Star Wars stories portray him.
rhea77 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I love this story. Just the right mixture of fun and sweetness. Can we get a follow-up? Please? Please?
Jedi-2B chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Funny piece! I hope you do a follow-up sometime. I'd like to see her interview with Jedi Master Blue.
H666 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Absolutely loved this. Your wry humour and wit in the writing making this a very enjoyable read. I often feel that Luke's sense of humour is forgotten in fics. I love fics from this era and the feel you have is spot on. The point of view is unusual coming from a reporter who I would love to read a follow up to this.

Loved the end with Wedge and inference about Leia. Well done!
MJ Mink chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Adorable. Nice comparison between the world-weary, cynical reporter and her younger self. Is there a follow-up story with the interview? I enjoyed the subtle description of...m...her encounter with Luke. And that Wedge - what a character! Can't blame a guy for trying, right?