Reviews for Between the Pages
Triss chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
this story was perfect (like, not literally perfect, meaning flawless or what's so ever, but good and i liked it that's what makes it perfect to me . anyway.. i understand myself..)
I'm glad you didn't make Mello into a girl, sincerely, i would of wanted to stop reading if you had
I'm glad you didn't make Mello kill himself
i really like a lot how you made the characters think and the ideas you put into this story
and i find it legit enough for a AU (it's the only AU i liked actually, the others i bothered to read were far too off and uninteresting)
and thank you for not spamming the whole thing with a bunch of A/N, i really find these annoying, as i feel like i kinda have to read them, when it really just kills it - so thank you for the very few, they didn't bother me at all
and I'm also so, so glad you didn't went out of character so much (maybe not at all, i wonder?)
this story was pretty interesting and it got me thinking quite a bit
and i like the bonus too
so THANK YOU, i had a good evening and I'm almost feeling the taste of happiness
Tabbi chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
this is the best story i've ever read
My.Boy.Mello.Is.The.Best chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
...wow.. that was...wow! I loved it ! the ending was a surprise! Coolio! Awesome!
bloodyamore chapter 17 . 8/27/2008
i thought chapter 17 was a great ending:) heh, i think i prefer it cause it seems realistic, and i love melloxnear
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 17 . 8/21/2008
Ohh Mello. You little slut. I'm very disappointed in you. But in a way, this ending seems to fit the mood of this fic better. Oh well.
AlmightySponge chapter 17 . 8/21/2008
That was some fanfic! Wow... The ctual ending was better than the happy one the chapter before, in my opinion.

I can't believe you managed to come up with such a suitable ending as you did. I mean.. I wouldn't have been able to.

X] I kind of like how Near beomces Mello's mistress... it's almost the opposite of what i'd originally imaged for the finl product of this story.

10/10
ZOMFGH chapter 17 . 8/21/2008
I liked this ending a lot... I just don't think with Mello it'd be all sunshine and flowers after his decision, you know?
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 17 . 8/21/2008
Love it :) Beautiful ending, can't wait for your nxt fic.
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 16 . 8/21/2008
Lol...wonderful way to work that out. Seriously. No one ended up shunned and depressed...so it's all good. And maybe Near and Linda can work something out. Maybe. Anyway, wonderful chapter. Please update when you get the chance.
C Elise chapter 16 . 8/20/2008
good chapter !
Svadilfari chapter 16 . 8/19/2008
There's something about MxN that just makes me go 'ew' inside. Who cares about being biased, eh? It is overrated for this pairing, at any rate. I am sorry for Near (and no one can deny that the fluff ball is cute) but really he can go sod himself off. Or no, maybe NxL would be much more preferable. Hmm...I think so.

Wow, Mello's proposal truly made sense. Working partners, yes, I agree too. I still hold on (like a stubburn mule, I admit) that Mello needs his time off. A vacation, a different scene, fresh air, something along those lines. Ohoh, looks like Matt and Near have to soon get the poles from their arses out and learn to become, if not friends, at least polite acquintances. Mello's a tough job ;-)

"Accepting Mello’s proposal seemed a lot like eating a slice of cake that has been left out next to an open bottle of bleach. Suspicious." Love!

“You’re the best thing I’ve ever found in a pile of rubbish.” Or maybe this a little more. Simply can't decide.
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 16 . 8/19/2008
Aw! Finally some good news! And probably the greatest last sentence I've ever read! x3 This is super cute! I adore it! Please update soon!
I Brake For Bishounen Boys chapter 16 . 8/19/2008
Aw Kawaii.

That's like the best closing line for a chapter. Ever.
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
Oh Matt, finally! Some backbone! It's about damn time. Now go out there and find your man! Meanwhile Near, geez. NearxLinda rules, so he should probably work on that. xD haha Update soon!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
hahahahahahahahhahahahaha, Near's so obedient, answering all Matt's questions.