Reviews for Judgment Night
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Love their timing, but life's often like that!
Patrick chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Re: "Author's notes: Reviews make me happy. Did I do okay with the characters?"
Yes, indeed. You did a great job with this whole story.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I loved this one too! Lol! I really love how you write them! Great job!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh man, I am SOO glad this is on ! I first found it on another page (maybe on LiveJournal?) and I didn't bookmark it, and I could 'favorite' it or anything, but HERE I can save it and read it over and over and over and over and over...!:):):)
ellepha chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
do a fix where Gibbs gets them back
Doni chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Very sweet.
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh,oh! Wonderful! I loved the end! Gibbs was delicious, and still IC! Loved this fic! Sad, but perfectly written. :)

Love,

Lady Merlin
Avalanche Reeve chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I've just gotten into NCIS fiction, and I've been incredibly surprised at the lack of decent fic floating about out there. This story restores my faith in writing. You did a fantastic job with the hurt that Tony was bound to feel and you made it real. I'm not great with reviews, but this deserved one. I'm off to read the Agent Afloat fic you have up now, so expect another review. :D
aislinnrae chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
You did more than okay with the characters, you did splendidly.

I love McGee's reaction to Abby, Ziva's goodbye, and every single Tony/Gibbs moment. This is a truly wonderful story.

I'm off to nose about your fic now :P
zomish chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This was a story that needed to be told... you did a great job of telling it from Tony's point of view. Thanks.
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Lovely style. I'm a sucker for a good Gibbs/Tony angsty fic.
mary2000 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I would LOVE to read more to your story, to se what happens when Gibbs get his team back and he gets tony back! What will happen then? Can you update your story so we can find out!
Mary chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I would love to read more of this story, will you posting anymore to it? I would love to read what happens when Tony comes home will he be spending more time with Gibbs? I would like very much to read about that!
Sarah1965 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Love this story, just a shame there isn't more! So few people write a good Gibbs and DiNozzo pairing without making them seem unreal but you've done a brilliant job here. I look forward to reading more.
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
AMAZING!

Got The Characters Spot On.

Xx