Reviews for A Haven In New York
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Ah, another one featuring Diana - an older one, told from *her* point of view. I can truthfully say that this was a pleasant surprise. You captured Diana's voice flawlessly. I always wondered how she and her mother would feel about Adam had they met him after the trauma they went through. This fic serves as a very believable interpretation. I cringed when Diana's mother called him an "unsuccessful, immoral, useless waste of space," but the unconditional love he received from Diana and Lawrence made up for it.

Well done! Another touching and well-written fic! ;)
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Finally I found an Adam/Lawrence story with a Diana and Adam father relationship in it! This was awesome.
Nicole Gahan chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Amazing. Really
LeighWhannellStalkers chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
ep!

-glomps- LOVE IT.
Insidiously chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Adorable.

There really isn't much else to say, that word sums it all up for me.

You still amaze me, everything you write is... perfect!

Awesome job.
Taisia Kuno chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
You wrote this in such a way that it's relatable and Diana sees this in a way a child would. It reminds me of this wonderful film I watched far too long ago about a woman narrating her own childhood; she did it in such a way that it was graceful and so heartfelt. I feel that here in this and I am actually really in love with this story. It's so easy to tell about two individuals from the 3rd person but it's not as easy to tell it when there IS a 3rd person, if that makes sense. I think that's called in the 4th person but I'm not sure! Anyway, I loved this; everything about it was sweet and caring!

(Also thank you! I finally posted my first chapter of my own Saw fic and I gotta say, you certainly inspired me!)
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I gotta say; I never really liked Diana much. In fact, I HATE her. But still. When she's talking about Adam and Lawrence, and their love, and when she's narrated by you, I don't hate her as much. Either way, Adam/Lawrence is cute, no matter what person is telling the story, even if it's Diana...
Audra Markwell chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This is really cute!
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
OH! Adam and Lawrence... No matter what angle their love is told from, it's still adorable. I wish I had a dad who was hot like Lawrence and who was gay with a boyfriend as hot as Adam! *Very sick.* Well done on this fic! _
nicoleb chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
AW! Cute! I must say that I don't really like Diana much, but if she's talking about Adam and Lawrence, and their love, I don't mind her so much. That's the only time when she'd be interesting, after all. _
Ses chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Мило, спасибо, хотим еще-)

That sweet and make us smile-)0from ear to ear?

Russia
Jiggysaw chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh my god. I've completely fallen in love with this story. It was very sweet! I was seriously squealing like an insane fangirl the whole time! xD I really love Adam/Diana bonding, I think it's adorable, but there are barely any fanfics about them! But you did such an amazing job! Their relationship that you described is how I've always pictured it.

Oh, and I can't forget that little scene with Lawrence in the bedroom! So cute! :) You know I love my AxL, too!