Reviews for From A to Z II
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 1/30
Love Date. "The Alec to her Max." So many feelz...
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/30
"He followed her out of the bar as he'd followed her so many places..." So simple, yet so beautiful. And it speaks volumes of their relationship.
QueenLira chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I love these alphabet prompts! Please tell me you will update this soon? Can not wait for F and G
Teresa chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
You shouldnt give this up! Please continue! :(
Ashley chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
I read these months ago, when you first posted them, and loved them! I still do, maybe more.

You have an awesome writing style, and I hope you haven't abandoned the rest of the prompts for good.
Midnight Parallax chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
I love Date! It was wonderfully Max and Alec. You write them so well. And Entrance was a refreshingly unusual way of telling their story. Can't wait for your next updates!
LunaSoleil07 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Woo! I must say, I absolutely *loved* E. D was pretty good, but E was tops. Hee. So I figure that Max was playing it up for them, yeah? I mean, transie metabolism and immunity to all kinds of drugs would mean that roofies wouldn't affect her, right? Maybe in a later prompt you could do a little "before" scene, explain how the dealio went down.

I'm excited that you're still doing these. Update?

Blessed be,

Luna
darkaznangel452 chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
omg date was AMAZING i loved it! the second one was a little hard to follow but it was still spectacular ;) update soon!

ariana
iluvaqt chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
It was so nice to immerse myself in this -verse again. You always delight with the depth you put into creating the setting, new characters and the familiar banter and relationship that is Max and Alec. I loved the D and E addition. Looking forward to more.
writerchick03 chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Date: I was pretty much sitting here reading this with a sappy grin on my face the whole damn time. I think I would willingly fight Max and take her out to be Alec's date. Bravo on the writing! Loved it!

Entrance: Interesting concept. I like that you used outside POVs. Cool!
src13 chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Entrance was cool, especially being told from another person's view. Absolutely loved Date...perfect!
quirkys chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
Loved these!

Being 'Alec to her Max' is a wonderful way of putting it. For one because she named him and he's pretty much re-invented himself since then. But it also implies a partnership that's been there for a while, it's so blatant that even Max can see it. And I love that she keeps her eyes open long enough to see that the partnership could grow further. Great snark and intensity too!

I really enjoyed the outside POV. Kept me guessing, but it's also a great way to demonstrate how the stuff they do does help people. And even though Alec isn't there to be a superhero, he's just there for her, he can't help but be humane and compassionate toward other people's loved ones too.
happycabbage75 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
-“I’m priceless, sweetheart,” he winks, “and not for sale.”

I *loved* Entrance. *Loved* it. Great outsider point of view (And a cool Alec to boot!).
wrenbailey chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
i loved them both, the second because it was something that as completely unexplored. fabulously well done
CherryWolf713 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Yay! An update! :)

'D' & 'E' rocked! The bit with Alec at the wedding...wow...I woulda melted into a puddle if I were Max! And Mindy's interpetation of Alec was so awesome...I loved them both.

I can't wait to read more! (and I'm waiting on the updates of 'Culpability' like stated in the a/n!)

Melissa