Reviews for Infinitesimal Change
furin-a chapter 13 . 1/3
Really...I hate Kirain this story, which should be very shocked since Kira is my most favourite character in GS series.

Athrun is cheating and he knows it's not good. At least he tried to explain to Kira and tell Lacus the truth, which is good. But Kira doesn't even let Athrun explain and with her behavior like this, she can't blame Athrun if he is tried of her later. I'm tired of her now too.

So in this story, Kira is not my favourite character at all.
Reika18 chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
its an good story i like it
kuroneko nnch chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
i hope you update it faster cause i wanna know what happen next. and please stop making kira act like a freaking emo selfish girl. i am girl myself and i think i would not act like that. poor athrun you making him like a bad cheating man when in reality he don't want to hurt two girls feeling. please make athrun and kira together soon cause i can't bear to read kira acting like that anymore. i'm sorry for my rambling but i will read for whatever you write. i don't have the right to critic your story but please take this as a suggestion. anyway i'm rooting for you and do your best.
Dr.flames chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
nice job on the first chapter
kpsanimefan chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Great story cant wait to see where this goes
hitomi65 chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
great chapter
Amaranth Lee chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
I got tired reading Kira acts like a poor victim all the time. She doesn't even let Athrun talk to her and explain everything. Really. I pity Athrun. He always gets the short end of the stick here. I don't think that boys will always accept being treated like that by their 'girlfriends'
Play4ever chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
One thing ... while in the series Athrun had no problem putting orb in the spot, could Kira do the same? After all, Orb is home and where her parents are.
Leaseablue chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Omg awesomeness, please update soon.
chm01 chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
good chapter, good cliffhanger, and good news, i cant kill you because if I did I would be a hypocrite.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
great chapter!

update soon please!
yandy1609 chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
i hope kira and athrun will get together again
yandy1609 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
update :-)
Cafuchi chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
i been thinking if kira will be pregnant. they did not use protection right?

this thing i been curious about!

i hope you are in the mood to write

see ya next time
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
I wonder what exactly she will do...did I already mentioned that I hate Ryu...? Well I do!

update as soon as you can please!