Reviews for Opening a New Book
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
lol nice
whispered touches chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh my God, I laughed for about ten minutes. Thank you for renewing my absolute freaking LOVE of Ron Weasley. XD This was great.
TMBlue chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow... loved this! I mean, I guess I always knew I had a tiny little bit of an interest in R/Hr/H, but I never thought I'd find a story this perfectly written that also made that relationship so beautiful. Wonderful : )
silverbirch chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Now that was a different take on the "trio" theme!

One day I will get round to reading your entire back catalogue.
Mistymist chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I think this may offically be the millionith time I have wanted to be Hermione more than anyone else in the world!

At the rick of repeating myself again and again you are an amazing writer and I am so glad I found your stories.
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
That was just what I needed at the end of my day! lol. I loved it. :D
heyrupert chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
"His fair eyelashes were darker and clumped together by tiny beads of moisture."

How lovely. Ron is so pretty coming out from the water. :)
nycRENTgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
adorable and hilarious. I couldn't ask for a better summer solstice fic! :)
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Funny fic! Congrats. Bye!
scribhneoir chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
The poetic descriptions at the start really drew me in and created such a vivid image. I really like the book imagery you've got going on from the very start. It fits perfectly with the theme of a new start...a new theme...a new beginning. Also comparing Ron and Harry to bookends when they're sitting either side of Hermione is genius!

Happy Summer Solstice!
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Haha, what an ending lol. You included seriousness and fun so naturally. This story seemed so refreshing (if a story can be) and new. Great work
potterhead37 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
There's so much to love in this that if I were to list all the reasons, it would be longer than the story itself.

You will be the author of the "really dirty book" Hermione mentions, won't you? Please?
Baka No Katsu chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
*slinks back into reading fics*

happy summer solstice!

God, I missed reading your fics. why in the world did i fall behind? ...prolly because I suck in the winter. *sigh*. I just don't have the energy or drive to do things i usually like. I think I'll save some of the fics i've missed to marcel's laptop and read them on the plane to london, now that I'm in the mood to read them again. o.. and then i could read them in paris! Tres chic!

Seriously though, after being on shari-fic-reading-hiatus for a few months, I can honestly say you are so super talented. This fic was like a breath of fresh air. The description of ron by the deck was sinful. m. dripping wet ron. Yes, please.
Clairful chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Naked!Ron... is the BEST Ron EVER!
Crumplehornedkiwi chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
whe

I love it, they say their future is dirty - it's Shari canon!

it's been forever since I left a review here *hangs head in shame*