Reviews for Realism: Breaking Clichés
jorenvanderark chapter 6 . 12/2/2018
Brilliant, lets do a cost/benefit analysis shall we!

Worst case: a few weeks of useless searching in a chamber for something that isn't there.

Best case: something is found that could have harry outclass/equalize himself to voldemort in parselmagic depending on voldemorts own knoledge of such a hypothetical library.

Question: how badly does this harry lose to voldemort due to this kind of idiocy?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 7/4/2018
These were kinda funny.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 7/4/2018
Well there's a loop in your logic. Voldemort knows where he is and knows he can't get to him that way...so why the fuck would he be there at all times waiting, just hoping Harry would sneak away to be captured by him personally? Cuz honestly that's stupid and doesn't fit Voldy's style. He likes to make a spectacle, have a audience, and/ or for the scheme to be "grand" as he seems unable to function otherwise. And I doubt he'd have monitoring charms in the area cuz A) he wouldn't think of it and B) he be paranoid of it being caught by Dumbledore and his crew. Plus how would he even be able to monitor for Harry specifically?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
...Why flamingo?
Guest9 chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
Not sure if this is still alive, but what about the cliche "super rare never before seen original wand that needs some of Harry's obviously 'special' blood/ingredient he has/circumstance"?
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
I loved these fics. Especially the last two!
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Excuse me? Harry lives in the word with giant fire-breathing reptiles, and he has trouble believing in Giant Squid just because he is supposed to live in salt water?
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Good job, Voldy, you just killed one of your Horcruxes.
Finwitch1 chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Hermione! Don't crush good incentive motive for research and learning!
And, I read a legend that written Arabics was based on the marks left by crawling snakes, so crawling on sand would be how snakes write... And parseltongue is magic. Why couldn't Harry be able to read it - magically - if he saw such writings? That's how his parseltoungue talk works as well- - he just talks to the snake... but apparently needs a snake to talk it to. Besides, if it was just a code, Harry might be able to break it.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
No...Harry...(smh)...just no...lmao XD.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Lol...so true...loved it :)
ladyowl chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
sadly, yes.
Random number generator chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Have you considered marking this as complete? I think that collection of one-shots is always complete (as chapters are separate complete stories), even if it is still growing.

I frequently search only for complete stories (maybe I am the only one) and it is a bit irritating that collections of one-shots are so rarely marked as complete.
Random number generator chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
"Written Parsletongue" makes perfect sense, it may be phonetic alphabet (I have no idea whatever International Phonetic Alphabet would be enough, maybe some expansion would be necessary).
Random number generator chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
"Magic can't change the innate essence of living things, right?" - why not? And this squid may be under some salt/fresh water charm similar to bubble-head charm.