Reviews for The Dead Sleep
Tonnerre chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
Oh mercy i'm so glad you are posting those other stories. I wonder where she runs to? Can't wait to find out.
Madm05 chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
Wonderful. I loved it. It ended much too soon, but it was great. I really loved the interaction between Integra and Anderson. I would like to know what happens after, if Anderson leaves, helps her, etc. Anyways, it was fantabulous. I hope to hear more from you soon.

Master of the Boot chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
I have to say that this was fascinating and ended all too quickly. Nice way to connect with your previous stories by the way.

I'll stick around and try to read Derilictus.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
graypheonix chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Heh, and it's something I really do need to read. Hell, I need to read all the Hunter D books, now that they've been translated into english. If I could rad japanese it might be better in the original tongue, but I don't, so neh. Anyway, continue to update your works, they're...interesting. So, write more, will ya? Ja ne.
Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
This thus far is quite interesting, I love it when people crossover Vampire Hunter D and Hellsing. The two seem to be made for each other.

I thought that this was some very excellent interaction between Integra and Anderson. It reminds me of volume six of the manga. There is tension and some hatred, but there is also respect. Quite well done.

As for your story Derilictus, that sounds totally fascinating, I'll get to that whenever it comes out.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
Tonnerre chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Oh my God! *faints*
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Oh anothert thing! Where the heck is Seras? Did she go underground to try to stir up a rebellion. This is after the war so she would be badass enough to do so in my opinion.
Madm05 chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
I loved the interaction with Anderson! It was very well done. I can't wait to read more, either so update soon please!

ptraci chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
I love your story, it stands out so much amidst the other stuff here. Please, continue,can't wait to hear more!
KurrydaJellydonut chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Wait, is she a vampire? And since she is "dead", wouldn't the baby have died? And who is the father? I MUST HAVE MORE INFO!

Aka, I love your story, please continue.

-JIGGAmonkey
graypheonix chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Write it mother fucker. Now I need to go, final exam in stat to head to. Later.
Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
I have to say that I like the road that this story is heading down. I can't wait to see what twists and unexpected turns the plot may take.

PS: May Maxwell die the agonizing death he deserves at the hands of men with baseball bats and sulfuric acid.

TA

MAster of teh Boot
Madm05 chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Yes, it was a shame that you killed him! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve (Winks), so update soon please!

Tonnerre chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Enrico you slimy bastard! Wait, I though Alucard turned Integra. Where did he take her...if he even took her at all?
Madm05 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
I'm so happy you updated! And, being as lame as I am, I loved the reference to Pandora's box-it was very fitting. I can't wait to read more, so update soon please!